Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere warning for Sunday

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If you remember, the last home game with Palace was subdued, even when we went a goal up. Everyone seemed too tense to make much noise. And that was an evening kick-off. Naturally things got even quieter as Palace began to take control of proceedings.

Maybe it will be different this time. Let's face it, with our injuries and suspensions, and the run of form for both teams, we're the underdogs. Last season we reckoned we'd win. Maybe the tension won't be quite as bad, though I do predict most of us will be sober.

The last home game with palace was subdued because we were flying high & they were struggling.We scored after 5 mins & we all thought we would go on from there but the longer the game went on we all got tense & the rest is history.

This Sunday we know where we are & what we need to do.If we can't create a good atmosphere for this one then we never will

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus Poyet's blue and white army
WE HATE PALACE

On repeat please

Take out the "WE HATE PALACE" and replace it with 4 claps to keep the rhythm :thumbsup: When one stand is clapping another sings "Gus Poyet's Blue And White Army". It sounded awesome at St Andrews with the LEFT side and RIGHT side alternating. Don't just stand up and sing it , bounce around and sing it.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Take out the "WE HATE PALACE" and replace it with 4 claps to keep the rhythm :thumbsup: When one stand is clapping another sings "Gus Poyet's Blue And White Army". It sounded awesome at St Andrews with the LEFT side and RIGHT side alternating. Don't just stand up and sing it , bounce around and sing it.

The north stand need to slow the **** down then. :)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Waking up Sunday morning is gonna be Brilliant , putting on my lucky pants brilliant , getting in the car hanging the scarfs out of the windows Brilliant , parking at the uni Brilliant , walking under the subway Brilliant , walking over the bridge Brilliant , getting me programme from big Philly Brilliant , walking up the 1000 steps to the west upper Brilliant , having steak ale pie Brilliant , downing a couple of beers Brilliant , fanzone Brilliant , GOSBTS Brilliant , and then the game begins and everything is just BRILLIANT , then Murray scores & were 1-0 down :tantrum: and everything else is ****ing Rubbish

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
waking up sunday morning is gonna be brilliant , putting on my lucky pants brilliant , getting in the car hanging the scarfs out of the windows brilliant , parking at the uni brilliant , walking under the subway brilliant , walking over the bridge brilliant , getting me programme from big philly brilliant , walking up the 1000 steps to the west upper brilliant , having steak ale pie brilliant , downing a couple of beers brilliant , fanzone brilliant , gosbts brilliant , and then the game begins and everything is just brilliant , stop, stop, stop, stop...............................................

stop, stop.....................and we win 1 - 0

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
We need every stand on song on Sunday.
That includes the east, what does it take to get them to make some noise? I think we should employ an East stand choir with hymn sheets handed out at the eastern gates. Hymn 1. Albion Albion Albion. Hymn 2. Seagulls seagulls seagulls. Hymn 3. We're the East stand, we're the East stand etc. Hymn 4. My old man said be a palace fan, I said **** off bollocks......etc etc. We just need a way to relay which hymn should be sung at which time. Maybe use the big screens. Someone could hold up a board but they might get confused with the 4th official, carnage during a substitution.
If you could get some of the people that sit near me to do anything approaching emotional then you are a magician. I would take a guess that 50% of the WSU do any singing.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Waking up Sunday morning is gonna be Brilliant , putting on my lucky pants brilliant , getting in the car hanging the scarfs out of the windows Brilliant , parking at the uni Brilliant , walking under the subway Brilliant , walking over the bridge Brilliant , getting me programme from big Philly Brilliant , walking up the 1000 steps to the west upper Brilliant , having steak ale pie Brilliant , downing a couple of beers Brilliant , fanzone Brilliant , GOSBTS Brilliant , and then the game begins and everything is just BRILLIANT , then Murray scores & were 1-0 down :tantrum: and everything else is ****ing Rubbish

Bollocks - we're gonna stuff them.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

_46503620_001830181-1.jpg

Attachments

• _46503620_001830181-1.jpg
    _46503620_001830181-1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 248

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Don't think it's due to kick off time. I think that due to all seater stadia, pre-booked tickets, sky sports and alcohol in the ground, the pre match atmosphere is a thing of the past. people get to their seats at 2.59 these days !!!!

Against Modern Football :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Big albion

Mar 12, 2013
mmmmm..... seems to be a rubbish theme here. could it be you are a dustman and would like to work weekends to!!!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Everyone, get up at 7am and open a can of beer for breakfast, continue to drink until kick off = Great Atmosphere.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Everyone, get up at 7am and open a can of beer for breakfast, continue to drink until kick off = Great Atmosphere.

This !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here