Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere warning for Sunday

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
*Cue a few posters on here moaning come 4pm on Sunday that the whole of the NS was standing and we have an all seater stadium :wozza:*

D

Deleted member 2719

I agree it could be very quiet even if it's our biggest crowd there the Palarse will be up for it because it's away, our 24000+ need to out sing those numpties good and proper to shut them up.

So sing up lads and lasses and the blow the nigels out of the AMEX.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Why don't we all stay in the pub for another hour, drink half a dozen pints of heavy with whiskey chasers and turn up for the 2nd half in a livelier mood?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We need to be ready for the old switch-a-roo from Palace, at the coin toss.

They'll do it, and we, the fans, always respond badly to attacking the North in the first half.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I only ask because I sit next to a guy who makes VICTOR MELDREW seem sane. What a moaning get.

I think you will find that most people are nothing like their internet personas in real life. I for example, quite like a little finger being stuck up my bum occasionally whilst shagging, even though i make out on here i'm not really that keen on gays. I also quite like foxes.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
i think you will find that most people are nothing like their internet personas in real life. I for example, quite like a little finger being stuck up my bum occasionally whilst shagging, even though i make out on here i'm not really that keen on gays. I also quite like foxes.
me too:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
The atmos will be rubbish ,game will be rubbish 0-0, weather will be rubbish , queues for trains will be rubbish , Sunday's are always rubbish followed by the next day being a Monday & back to work that's rubbish too

Why don't u just top yourself mr depressant

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We need to be ready for the old switch-a-roo from Palace, at the coin toss.

They'll do it, and we, the fans, always respond badly to attacking the North in the first half.

Another good shout this. Why don't we win the toss and chose ends rather than kick off though.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Another good shout this. Why don't we win the toss and chose ends rather than kick off though.

Being as virtually every game at the Amex has seen us attack the North Stand in the second half, I suspect that we do. We must have lost the toss for the last two home games, and Palace last year.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The atmos will be rubbish ,game will be rubbish 0-0, weather will be rubbish , queues for trains will be rubbish , Sunday's are always rubbish followed by the next day being a Monday & back to work that's rubbish too

the way I'm feeling I'd settle for that - a useful point

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In my very many years of watching the Albion I have been to many many matches with an early kick off and on 99% of occasions the atmosphere has been close to a library, even at big big grounds with 40,000 plus. The reason people just aren't awake, it feels different, hangovers from previous day etc.

That is a fact. But on Sunday we need the AMEX to be rocking as we need that advantage so please don't get pissed up the night before, get to bed early and wake up ready and then hit the beers!!

Otherwise sit and watch the quietest derby day match for a long long time. You have been warned.

Hmmm. Gully's Giraffes. Has a certain ring to it :cheery:

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
We need every stand on song on Sunday.
That includes the east, what does it take to get them to make some noise? I think we should employ an East stand choir with hymn sheets handed out at the eastern gates. Hymn 1. Albion Albion Albion. Hymn 2. Seagulls seagulls seagulls. Hymn 3. We're the East stand, we're the East stand etc. Hymn 4. My old man said be a palace fan, I said **** off bollocks......etc etc. We just need a way to relay which hymn should be sung at which time. Maybe use the big screens. Someone could hold up a board but they might get confused with the 4th official, carnage during a substitution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here