Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere in the North

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Must be joking . Was half empty and awful , few attempts at different songs . Loudest chant was to ipswich and they never heard it . Helped by wsu in the stand song . North woke up about 79 mins . Would be cheesed off sitting there as poor view and dire atmosphere . Raise your game lads ! ! Otherwise join wsu next year as your stand not working

Clueless...........there was a good atmosphere in the North tonight and on a fair few occasions all as one, it's something to build on. I wouldn't want to be any other place on Sunday.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Well I was in the North and it was like a morgue for the first half hour. No need for a "well done", it's simple - we only sing when we're winning. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Usually I hate to be negative but it was rather quiet at times tonight in the North. Having said that, as soon as we scored the crowd got going and remained in pretty decent voice throughout, particularly in the closing stages. Hope we can build on that for Sunday.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I don't know who you are and you don't know me. However, I'm not going to stoop to your level of ignorance other than to say that I am in the in the north west corner, always sing and always try to get people around me going, as do the others around me.

I am more than entitled to my own opinion, and I will respect yours and other posters opinions even if I don't agree with them at times.

However, before you start your pathetic willy waving just to get a few "Thumbs", I would suggest you check your facts and not make spurious, erroneous and inaccurate comments about other posters.

All the best :thumbsup:

I haven't said a thing about you - I just asked some questions about where you sit and made a few suggestions. If you think there's some criticism of you in there then perhaps reading in a bit more detail is something you could concentrate on in the future. Either way, we do what we do and we enjoy what we enjoy and the more of us that join in the better. I hope we can agree on that, if nothing else.

I try to avoid the 'willy waving' - particularly when it's so damned cold.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Must be joking . Was half empty and awful , few attempts at different songs . Loudest chant was to ipswich and they never heard it . Helped by wsu in the stand song . North woke up about 79 mins . Would be cheesed off sitting there as poor view and dire atmosphere . Raise your game lads ! ! Otherwise join wsu next year as your stand not working

Must suck to be you...

gazfoster

PBC
Aug 11, 2013
Southwick
There were people from the west\south stand in the north tonight, and well the police box crew usually get ignored

Ignored really ur a ****ing childish kid...when we started chants everyone joined in....if you got a ****ing prob come n see us yh instead of running ur mouth on here...sat 7th feb forest home n1c ...

If ypu got the bottle...where see ay.....

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Well I was in the North and it was like a morgue for the first half hour. No need for a "well done", it's simple - we only sing when we're winning. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Cut the bullshit mate, put your money were your mouth is, come up and join us and see what we do for 90 min non stop. if not pipe down

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
My God best home win of the season yet fans are STILL abusing each other, we support the same team FFS get a grip

So much this. I thought that tonight was the best atmosphere for a league game for two years, yet there are still people slagging each other off.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

I couldn't agree less.

I was in the North too. In no way was it a morgue....
Agreed there was a lull after about 15 minutes and after Ipswich equalised. Other than that, there was a great atmosphere.

All of the North joined in to sing There's only one Chris O'Grady on several occasions.

Great night all round

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
So much this. I thought that tonight was the best atmosphere for a league game for two years, yet there are still people slagging each other off.

Err you do realise that this is a forum where people debate the world's hardest animals amongst other worthwhile pursuits like faceless debates about Islam or Ched Evans day and night and day and night I take it?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
North was great, and the rest of the ground all seemed up for a bit of noise as well, just goes to show that the players switch it on and the crowd gets going, the crowd gets going and the performance seems to up!

shall we make singing compulsory:ascarf:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My God best home win of the season yet fans are STILL abusing each other, we support the same team FFS get a grip

And another 100% vote for this.

I thought the atmosphere was good tonight. I sit in the WSU. I'm one of the singers. A few around me are. Quite a few aren't. I'm not going to criticise them for not singing. They are all there to support the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here