Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere for Athens

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
What a horrible, bitter post. You're playing to the crowd on here I know, but I think this says more about you than any 'thick' Brexiteer.
What’s worse is the delusion that a) ultra groups of some of Europe’s biggest clubs will be doing “research” on the internet about Brighton’s own fan groups……..(they will have experienced English clubs before bigger than us and they will know their is no cultural equivalent to ultra fan groups beyond historical hooligan firm names), and b) the inflated and exaggerated presence of NSK…….who as far as I know are sallow youths doing no more than putting stickers on lampposts. If that is our “fan group” it’s better Marseille et al conclude their research under
point a).

It must be a point of perpetual disappointment for these pound shop
Che Guevaras that English football for all its ills has this lack of political edge in its game. Rather than something to be proud about you know these wannabe ersatz ultras would love Brighton to be an English “St Pauli”.

What a shower.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What’s worse is the delusion that a) ultra groups of some of Europe’s biggest clubs will be doing “research” on the internet about Brighton’s own fan groups……..(they will have experienced English clubs before bigger than us and they will know their is no cultural equivalent to ultra fan groups beyond historical hooligan firm names), and b) the inflated and exaggerated presence of NSK…….who as far as I know are sallow youths doing no more than putting stickers on lampposts. If that is our “fan group” it’s better Marseille et al conclude their research under
point a).

It must be a point of perpetual disappointment for these pound shop
Che Guevaras that English football for all its ills has this lack of political edge in its game. Rather than something to be proud about you know these wannabe ersatz ultras would love Brighton to be an English “St Pauli”.

What a shower.
Another one in the net.

Yes, AEK researching Brighton fans' politics and coming up with some hard and fast NSC stereotypes would be a bit odd.

:facepalm:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Meh, they will come in their thousands from Greece, but remember they will have a fair amount from here in the Uk coming to Brighton, who will certainly know our history or at least part of it, knowing we are not known for a hooligan fan base. I am pretty sure, they will make a racket maybe, try and our sing us, be a bit boisterous & larey, walk on mass about town and too the ground, so what, this is what we wanted though the European experience. All this will they won't they, left or right, let it play out, it will be what it is and I am looking so forward to it all, we want a hostile atmosphere, we need it, and we need to rise to the occasion for the team.

Bring it on

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
εκφράζουν την αλληλεγγύη τους στους οπαδούς της ΑΕΚ μετά την επίθεση εναντίον οπαδών έξω από το γήπεδό τους πριν από δύο εβδομάδες από Κροάτες και Έλληνες φασίστες που άφησε ένα άτομο νεκρό και δεκάδες τραυματίες.
That's easy for you to say

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Anywho. Aside from the political nonsense I think that we should just clacker the hell out of them. That'll have them running scared for sure.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Blue and White Streamers.

Could look immense if enough did it especially from West and East Upper.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Another one in the net.

Yes, AEK researching Brighton fans' politics and coming up with some hard and fast NSC stereotypes would be a bit odd.

:facepalm:
Yeah, pull the other one, cos with your track record putting up a post referencing NSK it’s left wing politics and it being more like St Pauli than Lazio was just for shits and giggles.

Honestly, it’s tragic, fully grown men fantasying about the rebellious activities of adolescents in NSK……….the mind boggles.

I agree with the final point though in that anyone thinking NSC is representative of BHA fans generally speaking would be foolish.

A strange bunch they would conclude, especially the soaking wet brigade posting messages on threads literally shitting the bed about nasty European types they may encounter in games abroad to the extent they would rather hide away at home.

What a shower.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yeah, pull the other one, cos with your track record putting up a post referencing NSK it’s left wing politics and it being more like St Pauli than Lazio was just for shits and giggles.

Honestly, it’s tragic, fully grown men fantasying about the rebellious activities of adolescents in NSK……….the mind boggles.

I agree with the final point though in that anyone thinking NSC is representative of BHA fans generally speaking would be foolish.

A strange bunch they would conclude, especially the soaking wet brigade posting messages on threads literally shitting the bed about nasty European types they may encounter in games abroad to the extent they would rather hide away at home.

What a shower.
If you say so. I guess the Albert reference went over your head. You're probably more of a Bell man.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
You seem to have a political agenda here when I think most people just want to get excited about creating a lot of noise for the actual football match — y'know, the thing at the centre of all this.
Of course I have a political agenda - opposition to fascism

'Football is not a matter of life and death... its much more serious than that'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here