[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Looking at that Everton line up: my God it's depressing. That ginger whinge bag it's pretty much banking on goals from corners with most of his team over 6 foot. I hope Bournemouth turn up I really do. ALso hope they don't score early as the tension will be fun to watch. Dyche whinging on the touchline it's so depressing. It's only topped by Allarydyce who has made them even worse in 3 games with his big fat arrogant mouth, slagging off the players at every turn with his fan boy Robbie Keane gesturing behind him. Want them both down but at least 1 definitely will. Can sit back and relax watching it all unfold :cool:

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Respect for this hat

Attachments

• 20230528_162220.jpg
    20230528_162220.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 59

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
And Samuels who looks excellent but is playing with the England U20s.
Yes, he looks a prospect - but even if he was here I don’t recall him even making the bench/training with the first team squad sometimes like most of the other youngsters on the bench. It’s unlikely he would’ve been picked if available IMHO

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sky Sports Mix for anyone wondering given the late finish at Wembley

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
why not play the new young full backs coming through? (No idea who they are but presume there are some)
See RDZs shopping list for the summer break 🙂

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I get that's how we, the fans, feel. But I don't think throwing a game out of spite is something actual professionals do.

RDZ wants to win. The players want to win. You don't get to this level if you are indifferent to winning.

Yes I agree, I don’t think the team will think that way. Just me as a bitter fan 🤣

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watkins hasn’t scored for six games :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports