Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aston Villa relegation watch

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You're missing the one player they have that actually IS any good- Jordan Ayew. Bit of an idiot but could go on to be a decent player at PL level if he grows up a bit.

Honestly, have you seen him play? He is no better than an ordinary Championship footballer like Liam Feeney, on his day he's a proper footballer but other days he just isn't going to show up. Which is why he signed for Aston Villa, and not Arsenal. On his day he'll be fine, but this season he has had 5 poor games for 1 good game. Liam Feeney played ok yesterday, as did Josh King for Blackburn against us last season and Liam Trotter all those years ago for Millwall. Jordan Ayew will disappear in the same way that Saloman Kalou did after his start at Chelsea. He's a crap player, and so is Jordan Ayew. If he wasn't French, he wouldn't in the Premier League.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
None of those players are any good and Aly Cissokho?! :lolol: Good lord, even VILLA loaned him out. They recalled him to avoid having to play Joe Bennett, who they've loaned out twice this season. Alan Hutton and Agbonlahor are very fortunate they've been anywhere near the Premier League for this long and there's a reason why Kieran Richardson flits between clubs every couple of seasons and almost all of them struggle against relegation.......................................................... I've nothing against Joleon Lescott or Micah Richards but I wouldn't want either of them in our squad, sincerely. Jack Grealish either, the kid has nothing.
Really? Wow! I would love to see - if the wages were right - Micah Richards down here as cover for RB and CB. Might give Bruno a fair old run for his place! Lescott and Richardson would also be excellent additions to the squad - maybe just need someone to sort them out perhaps.
Maybe someone with initials like CH...........................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here