Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa Away

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
On a related topic, we had bought tickets to see this on the Saturday night beforehand, the last show of the tour in its spiritual home!

As we didn’t get Villa tickets, not sure if we are going to go now or not so if there are any Peaky Blinders fans out there planning to get up the night before, I’m happy to take a sensible offer on these (they were £50 each, row B, Front Circle). If not, I guess we’ll decide whether to go nearer the time!

Vaughan Storm

May 21, 2020
Worthing
Bit of a random question but does anyone know if there is access to the lower tier concourse from the upper tier? It's just some of my mates are in the lower for this but I'm in the upper, cheers

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm hoping to take either
1/ rope ladder to climb down or
2/ rope and bucket to get beer sent up.
Selected front row upper tier seats so happy with the view, just lack of refreshment.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'm hoping to take either
1/ rope ladder to climb down or
2/ rope and bucket to get beer sent up.
Selected front row upper tier seats so happy with the view, just lack of refreshment.
07D997E2-DB74-499B-ABE5-0D7A270CAC97.jpeg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Arrived a couple of hours ago, lovely and sunny

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What was the point as it's 1901 members discretion who they give them out to and as long as they behaved themselves then it's fine in the Club's eyes.
Mind you I could report them for wearing half and half scarves ( that was the giveaway for me )
😂😂😂

However, you should really as 1901 members have the same responsibility in terms of passing tickets on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here