Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming wages were reasonable, would YOU bring Bobby Zamora back?

Assuming wages were reasonable, would YOU bring Bobby Zamora back?

• Yes I would

Votes: 193 75.4%
  • No I wouldn't

Votes: 63 24.6%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've had this poll before, why not just bounce that?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Never go back. Remember what happened when Micky Adams returned?

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
If he had pace surrounding him, and was capable of playing regularly then he'd be an asset to any championship team. Trouble we've had in recent years is that our CF gets far too isolated and ends up getting criticised for missing the one chance we create in the game - after slogging their guts out chasing shadows and lost causes.

It's a yes for me IF we make the other signings which can get the best out of him. Otherwise it'll be an utter waste of time.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Just imagine, Penney down one side, Eric Potts down the other, Bob and Glenn banging 'em in.

Come on TB, SORT IT OUT

#PremierLeagueReady

lucid-dreaming.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
As a third or fourth choice striker we could do a lot worse than the ex-England international, Brighton legend Bobby Zamora! To use an example, Drogba wasn't first choice at Chelsea this season but having been at the bridge for a game and having a few mates who go as often as they can, him re-joining really spurred on the crowd and the squad. He contributed several goals at valuable times and whilst he wasn't the player of old, he had a real positive effect on the team who went on to win the title. Now I'm not saying we're going to win the championship but can we guarantee Zamora wouldn't be an asset if just for the experience and feel-good factor?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There would be very little that could touch it as an albion iconic moment if he was the one who scored the goal to take us into the Premier League.

It's almost written into destiny to happen, if he joins.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Course i fugging would. Alright he may limp around in a few games, but he's far superior to what we have - i disapprove of the idea of Baldock being one of our first choice front men when he recovers - and there'd be moments of glory if not in every game. I doubt it would happen, and the wages might just be a bit too crazy, but it would be a pleasure and inspirational if he donned the stripes again and fed off of our loud hero worship whenever on the field.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
As the title of the thread states, it all depends on wages. He could certainly make a big contribution in the Championship provided he kept injury free and I'd love to see him back.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Its not the same Bobby Z, it would only be a disappointment.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Have we ever had a second coming that actually came second time round.? Every one I can remember failed miserably.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hell yes. Can't see a single reason not to and if Barber Bloom don't they are idiots. Makes economic sense, makes football sense.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll end my boycott of albion shirts with stick-on sponsors, and get a home shirt with Zamora 52 or whatever if he signs. A proper hero returning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here