[Albion] Assault in away end

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Would be absolutely amazed if he wasn't already 'helping the police with their enquiries'.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Why not? They've been known to publish a picture of some clevor trevers doing a runner from a pub without paying for their meal before now
I’m not aware of that particular news story but I suspect it had some other perceived news value eg a funny picture or some unusual circumstances. Anyway, if this snap does reach the national media I will apologise.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Indeed. The police may be building a case against him.

One other thing that occurred to me, is that this may not be the first time he's been in trouble.
But I'm guessing, which probably doesn't help.
That doesn’t make sense. If he was known to the Police they wouldn’t be asking people to identify him.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
That doesn’t make sense. If he was known to the Police they wouldn’t be asking people to identify him.
Fair point. But an investigation can go on for a while.

They may have identified him, but are appealing for witnesses to id him and place him at the scene. He may be denying it all.
Again, this is speculation. The only way to avoid this, would be to have a real time running commentary from Sussex Police as the investigation develops.

Obviously that isn't going to happen.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

They may have identified him, but are appealing for witnesses to id him and place him at the scene. He may be denying it all.
Again, this is speculation. The only way to avoid this, would be to have a real time running commentary from Sussex Police as the investigation develops.

Pay per view ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

There are several on this thread. I doubt it is that.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Probably been said before, but maybe the bloke lives in France?
I don't suppose many people read the Argus or NSC or watch Meridian TV down there.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The club will have a list of all purchasers and their details, including dob. Shouldn't be difficult to narrow it down to dads buying tickets with their sons within certain age ranges. There must already be a shortlist of potential names.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He’ll be found . Even if he’s keeping low somewhere, they always pop their heads up eventually. Arrogance usually lets them down.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If this was in block C I know the guy's original seat numbers for identification and have a photo of him. He was out of it and started a scuffle with others in second half. He was with his son.
Does the guy in your photo match with the guy in the photo released yesterday?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Christ is this thread still going? Talk about screaming for a policeman.
A fellow Albion fan was very nastily assaulted by this man.

He needs arresting.

Obviously you’re trolling and obviously I’m biting but this isn’t the thread for your monotonous bullshit. f*** off out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports