Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Assault in away end

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I’ve thought about posting this, and it needs to be called out.

Yes the police, and now the club are aware. And yes, if you have a problem with that, then you’re in the wrong too. This man was out of control.

I’ve cropped out the guys face, as he knows who he is, and others around know who he is. But I’m a totally unprovoked situation he headbutted and hit a totally innocent Albion supporter who I’ve seen at games for 15+ years over asking someone to move seats.

The son of the attacker (in his teenage years) was absolutely distraught and in tears over his fathers actions. I heard them arguing after the game and he wasn’t apologetic for what he’s done.

This is a post to say, I hope you’re caught, and I hope you’re banned for life because what you did genuinely upset a lot of people.

You don’t deserve to watch the Albion.

BOZZA EDIT: I have removed the photo from this post, as the club and Sussex police have been provided with full photographic evidence to enable them to, hopefully, identify the assailant and do what is required.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What’s it all about? Must have been a reason (even if it’s a pathetic or stupid one) it happened.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
What’s it all about? Must have been a reason (even if it’s a pathetic or stupid one) it happened.
Nope.

Attacker goes into a seat.

Innocent guy says. Sorry mate, my sister is sitting there, she’s just getting me a drink.

He says he doesn’t care and asks the other guy if he wants to fight him.

Guy says no, and then he hit him.

Totally unprovoked assault.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Nope.

Innocent guy says. Sorry mate, my sister is sitting there, she’s just getting me a drink.

Was this block L before kick-off? Saw it all kick off but no idea what about until now..

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Nope.

f***ing hell what an idiot. Hope he gets a mighty slap soon for acting like that. Feel sorry for his mrs and family having a **** like that in the house.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Nope.

What happened next? Did nobody intervene?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Have you sent the image to the club? Surely this individual needs identifying and banned for life.

Scumbag.

Morning everyone ,

I don't usually post on here anymore, more of a reader, but I did think about posting this and I am thankful it has been posted.

I travelled with the two people assaulted, one of whom is a close friend and his family are also good friends through going to Brighton games together for years, home and away.

The person in that photo should never be allowed to attend a Brighton game again in his life. He was so drunk there was no reasoning with him.

He was politely asked to move from seats we had paid for and we're all sitting in together. His reaction to this was to assault a man on crutches in his late 60's and then head butt his son.

It all happened very quickly , so there was no change to intervene. We did ask security to remove him and it appeared they had done, although he later returned to the stands, pint in hand, with the nerve to try to approach us again.

An historic occasion for some some absolute die hard fans was ruined by a guy who can't handle his drink. It really was poor.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I’ve thought about posting this, and it needs to be called out.

Yes the police, and now the club are aware. And yes, if you have a problem with that, then you’re in the wrong too. This man was out of control.

I’ve cropped out the guys face, as he knows who he is, and others around know who he is. But I’m a totally unprovoked situation he headbutted and hit a totally innocent Albion supporter who I’ve seen at games for 15+ years over asking someone to move seats.

The son of the attacker (in his teenage years) was absolutely distraught and in tears over his fathers actions. I heard them arguing after the game and he wasn’t apologetic for what he’s done.

This is a post to say, I hope you’re caught, and I hope you’re banned for life because what you did genuinely upset a lot of people.

You don’t deserve to watch the Albion.
View attachment 167761
How was the victim? Was he able to watch the rest of the game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here