Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Assault in away end

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It looks like he has a recent scar, possibly surgical, at the bottom his neck. You don't see many of them.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If I knew him personally (I don’t) I wouldn’t necessarily want to admit that on an open forum.
True but it is odd nobody has said they recognise him from the Amex or anything.

I really hope a genuine Brighton fan didn’t buy the ticket and pass it to him. They would be shitting themselves right now, probably even more than he is.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
True but it is odd nobody has said they recognise him from the Amex or anything.

I really hope a genuine Brighton fan didn’t buy the ticket and pass it to him. They would be shitting themselves right now, probably even more than he is.
Would be highly unlikely given you had to present photo ID to receive your own ticket out there (notwithstanding somebody electing not to go, having collected their ticket in Marseille, on the day of the game - which in itself would be a little strange)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

How could you pass it on, collection only with ID? Maybe the club should CCTV the collection point in future.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well regular fan or not, he's proper f*cked now with a pic of that clarity. That piece of filth will be shopped within 24 hours.

Hopefully the dickhead loser will be having his collar felt very, very soon and getting a permanent lifetime ban on top of whatever plod charge him with.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
How could you pass it on, collection only with ID? Maybe the club should CCTV the collection point in future.
Interesting one. Driver's license pics are soooo small you could easily use someone else's, but then again that is a bit far fetched. Saying that the collection people were so anal at Marseille it was a bit cringe, and there were so many staff was ott.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
as others have said if he is regular at Amex someone on here will know him. So my guess is he is not a season ticket holder.
Looks like he hasn't slept in a week and what's going on with that beard, a mess of a man, no wonder he's angry.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I suspect there may be a history of violence with an act so unnecessary. Feel sorry for his family.
That’s quite some assumption. I’ve seen the most placid of people snap and do far worse. He may just of been having a bad day!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Interesting one. Driver's license pics are soooo small you could easily use someone else's, but then again that is a bit far fetched. Saying that the collection people were so anal at Marseille it was a bit cringe, and there were so many staff was ott.
Think it’s more the name they’d check than the image no?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here