I think this says it all, Gentlemen...

DSC00114.jpg

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
El Presidente said:
What is the difference between a tangerine, clementine and mandarin.

Not sure on the differences, but if you throw a mandarin at a Walsall fan in a white SI jumper, hitting him square on the forehead, they get more than a little fed up (the yam yam, not the mandarin - though I doubt the mandarin enjoyed it either...)

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
How do you stop "brewers droop" after a few shandies?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dear UB

Bit late on this one so I have several questions.

1) Where can I find a really crap jumper?
2) Why do male babies wee in their own ears when being changed?
3) If bears shit in the woods does that make Paddington constipated?
4) Why did I get a job on a site that blocks NSC :down:

Dandyman

In London village.
Is it too late to say Happy Birthday ?

Oh, and where can I get a horrible jumper ?

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
mendoza10 said:
since ive been in the country, the night i landed we beat cheltenham, then i went to the next 6 games

won 0:down:
drawn 1:glare:
lost 5:censored:

maybe you should leave the country for good, and then watch us win the champions league via seagulls world :lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
mendoza10 said:
you should see his present :lolol: :lolol:

get your jumper!

I trust it is FANTASTC ?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Zesh Rehman said:
maybe you should leave the country for good, and then watch us win the champions league via seagulls world :lolol:

ive spent loads of money, got to some lovely northern acropolis's such as oldham and burslem. i got soaked at withdean, bournemouth and west ham, seen us get 1 point and only 4 goals, but i love it and will be there tomorrow twirling my scarf

some people question why i put myself through it, but its the albion, its a way of life

Dandyman

In London village.
mendoza10 said:
i got a photo of it, but incase he looks on here tomorrow i wont attach it

;)

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
mendoza10 said:
ive spent loads of money, got to some lovely northern acropolis's such as oldham and burslem. i got soaked at withdean, bournemouth and west ham, seen us get 1 point and only 4 goals, but i love it and will be there tomorrow twirling my scarf

some people question why i put myself through it, but its the albion, its a way of life

:clap: good man

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Buck,

I think Sven Goran Eriksson was a f***ing SHIT England manager. Far from being a decent coach, and despite having a decent crop of young and experienced players at his disposal, I feel he still somehow managed to take the England team backwards.

However, I have heard that certain individuals believed, and still believe, that he did a damn fine job with the England team (when he wasn't knobbing TV presenters, spit-roasting secretaries, flirting with Peter Kenyon, trying to buy Aston Villa with a fake arab, and robbing the FA blind).

I'm confused. Was Sven REALLY any good ?

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Easy 10 said:
Uncle Buck,

I think Sven Goran Eriksson was a f***ing SHIT England manager. Far from being a decent coach, and despite having a decent crop of young and experienced players at his disposal, I feel he still somehow managed to take the England team backwards.

However, I have heard that certain individuals believed, and still believe, that he did a damn fine job with the England team (when he wasn't knobbing TV presenters, spit-roasting secretaries, flirting with Peter Kenyon, trying to buy Aston Villa with a fake arab, and robbing the FA blind).

I'm confused. Was Sven REALLY any good ?

Sven talar jag han älskar du alltför och är sett vidarebefordra till kasta lott av stor benlös botten älska med du ved först mullig ledighet.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dandyman said:
Sven talar jag han älskar du alltför och är sett vidarebefordra till kasta lott av stor benlös botten älska med du ved först mullig ledighet.
Friday night and the lights are low. Looking out for a place to go. Ooh where they play the right music, getting in the swing, you're in the mood for a king.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Some Brighton fans at West Ham last week got off the tube at Canning Town just to pay homage to the Cardinal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here