Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am a big fan of his ability, and he is still developing.

HOWEVER, he is prone to acting like a five year old such as his pathetic act at Wednesday. He needs to grow up before he will fulfill his potential.

And again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must be better of without him now.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
A valuable player who I am sure feels crap tonight, bar his illness last Tuesday Gus has played him straight away and I am sure sees him as very important cog in his play off push. He will get better with experience and has let the side down but it does not take away the fact he has played over 100 games for us and over 30 goals. I think he is decent and that the boo boys love to have their players to vent at.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
A valuable player who I am sure feels crap tonight, bar his illness last Tuesday Gus has played him straight away and I am sure sees him as very important cog in his play off push. He will get better with experience and has let the side down but it does not take away the fact he has played over 100 games for us and over 30 goals. I think he is decent and that the boo boys love to have their players to vent at.

Yep. The Barnes haters near me automatically switch to Hammond when Barnes isn't selected, or failing that, Buckley or CMS. It seems to be part of their DNA to abuse one member of the team.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Albion without Barnesy is like fish without chips or
a newspaper without a forklift truck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here