Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashes test tickets.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Happy days.
My enquire about Oval tickets through them now..

I've always been suspicious Robster about these ticket sites and thought my fears were to be completely realized but top marks to them. I was stunned when they phoned and they said we've sent a confirmation e-mail.

I'm sticking with this ticket agency as no doubt there are some dodgy ones out there. Don't know if they are cheaper or dearer than other ones but if they are dearer then so be it, rather pay the bit extra knowing that they treat their customers with respect and not rip them off.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Just to clear a few things up for you....Get me in didn't sell you the ticket. Either a tout or general fan who couldn't make the game (most probably the former) lists them on the site for whatever price they want. If/when they sell, Get me in take 12% commission off the buyer, and the buyer is then required to ship the tickets. If the tickets are fake or the event is cancelled, the money doesn't get released to the seller - this is because the seller only ever gets paid 10 days after the event takes place. This is why these sites are actually 100% safe to use - you either get the deal you want, or you get your money back - this in turn warns off anyone trying to scam from doing so, as they'll never get paid.

Nevertheless, stick to GET ME IN, Viagogo, Seatwave and StubHub, and you'll never get scammed - it's not possible! :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Only problem is that Australia can't bat for more than 20 overs an innings, so the fifth day is not going to be required at all this summer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here