Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As it stands, our team for next season...

Feb 3, 2013
Stephens Ince and crofts probably makes the worlds most un creative midfield 3 so we will need at least 2 attacking midfielders with a bit of flair... Maybe Elliot Bennett to play in the middle ??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
GK: Ankergran or Walton

LB: Chicksen
CB: Upson
CB: Greer (c)
RB: Bruno

CM: Stephens
CM: Crofts
CM: Ince (Or CMS with a 4-4-2 formation)

LF: LuaLua
CF: Ulloa
RF: Buckley

Probably too early to start worrying, but a lot of work is needed. AT LEAST 6-7 good players needed to get our squad up to 'competitive' standard.
I'd think we'd need a manager to get our squad up to a competitive standard.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think the OP is probably not far from where we will be next season, I can't see a lot of money being spent and the younger players will have a year under their belt. I don't know why some feel that Chicksen is not up for it, he's quick, doesn't allow anyome to go by him and just needs more game time.

Well it's certainly true, that on the very few occasions that young Adam Chicksen has played, he seems to have done pretty well. Probably our best player in the play off second leg at Derby. That doesn't say an awful lot though, pretty much everyone had a piss poor game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well Ankergren, Upson and Bruno haven't actually signed yet, looking at the XI in the original post.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
This thread means nothing the season only finished 5 days ago FFs. Someone is obviously bored.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
How about:

Loan Signing

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Loan Signing

Ince
Stephens
Loan Signing

Buckley
Ulloa
Loan Signing

Subs

Walton
Calderon
March
JFC
CMS
Lua Lua
Loan Signing

Both Buckley and Lua Lua suffer hamstring injuries during the game, we miss a pen have 83% possession and draw 0-0

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Let's remember that our current players were clearly told to keep possession as a priority under Oscar.

Given more freedom and the opportunity to take risks with a ball going forward, players like JFC and Stephens will look like attacking midfielders.

I actually think the new manager will be very pleased with the potential creativity in the squad already with Kemy in the waiting

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here