Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] As a Toon fan

theboybilly

Newcastle United have always bemused me. Their colours match the footage of the last time they won something major. Yet they should be a top eight club ongoing.

Utterly bewildering. I like to see them doing well. Obviously not at our expense.

A club that deserves a bit of success for it's fans. Personally a favourite awayday - prematch in the Newcastle Arms then any of many pubs after. Some great football chats with the locals over a pint makes for a very enjoyable day.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
As a toon fan your playing some really good stuff, everything we aren't.

Looking at the size of your manager and your chairman, I feel for you trying to work out who actually ate all the pies.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
A club that deserves a bit of success for it's fans. Personally a favourite awayday - prematch in the Newcastle Arms then any of many pubs after. Some great football chats with the locals over a pint makes for a very enjoyable day.

Decent pub ,with the football memorabilla shop across the road . Top day out ,top ground 3 rows from the back of the away end even with my poor eyesite the view was decent . So different from the 80's when frankly it was dodge city as a non local . Just a shame the club always fails to deliver.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Congratulations to signing Graeme Jones, the man who took Graham Potter to Östersund so obviously he must be brilliantly smart and have excellent taste.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset

Cheers mate it`s starting to pay off , good chance for 3 points for your lads tomorrow . Proper supporters you lot , deserve better , hope were both still in the Prem next season :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Callum Wilson.

Top quality player but had any injury record like Ings. His goals have got you most of your points, what a player. We’d be top six with this guy!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I like Newcastle and its fans ever since my first time up there. We'd just beaten Sunderland and I had time to kill before the train back. I wondered into a pub and a Geordie lad heard my accent and asked where I was from. When I said "Brighton", he promptly bought me a pint "for beating them Mackem ********".

My mum lives near there and a good friend from uni does too, so it's a place I've often visited - they've got a good set of fans who deserve better

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Another fan of the North East here, I used to weekend in Chester Le Street with a mate when I was based in Rosyth.
Lovely people, especially some of the young ladies:blush:

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
We go to Newcastle at least twice a year (apart from this year) and always do the Albion away game up there. Hate all those stairs to get to the top and still surprised after all this time they can still get away with putting away fans in the top corner out the way. We also attend non Albion games in the Toon end and their passion for football is unbelievable. But still love it when we beat them

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We've got this amazing striker, Jurgen Locadia - yours for £15m. Pass it on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here