Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As a proud Brightonian and long standing Albion fan, I will not acknowledge Palace's

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I will acknowledge that they have done well under Pulis. To go from staring relegation in the face, to mid-table mediocrity in a few short months is no mean feat when you have a squad so devoid of talent as Palace.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Spicy wot? Balls? Sounds like it.

They equate to something spherical but there are more letters in the word than balls - it starts with a b though and ends with an s.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
supposed success this season.

The outpouring of Croydon love on here is disgraceful. What have they done ? Avoided relagation (almost)
Wow. Gee whizz.

It s the bloody Greens I tell you. It's the bloody Greens!

Well, I like most fellow Seagulls simply through tradition hate Palarse with a vengeance. Though I do find the whole thing slightly amusing that Alans tizzy should govern our lives for evermore. :smile: But loyalty to the club being paramount in all things, right or wrong. :blush: so be it.
That said, doesn't mean I'm going to bury my head in the sand, slide into denial and not be gracious enough to credit them (or more accurately their manager) with their imminent survival. Good luck to them ... nah that's going over the top! See you next year Palarse revenge is closing in. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here