Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As a proud Brightonian and long standing Albion fan, I will not acknowledge Palace's

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'I wish to register a complaint, this ere Crystal Palace team wot was bottom of the Premiership only alf hour ago....'

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
'I wish to register a complaint, this ere Crystal Palace team wot was bottom of the Premiership only alf hour ago....'

I know...bloody selfish and unsportsmanlike to do so well. Puts us yogurt knitting, southern softies to shame.
Still, Yeovil aren't letting those of us down who went big on them getting relegated.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace made the right choice getting rid of a manager out of his depth and bringing in someone to motivate a squad which on paper was the least talented in the division. The CPFC2010 gamble paid off , the £1.5M cost of his wages and a reported £3M "staying up" bonus becomes small change at the end of the day.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Calm down. Its a London club, surrounded by chimney pots, much nearer to Millwall and Palace. For those of us of more mature years it doesn't matter a jot what Palace do. We don't get worked up by it. We supported BHA before the rivalry grew and we have been rather amused and bemused by it all since. Its not a natural fit and feels wrong. The two clubs are not natural rivals. It was all artificial and manufactured by certain factions who felt they wanted an identity.
I have to live with it now. Its too deep-rooted but it still doesn't mean to say that I feel comfortable with it. Sadly, it is the abiding passion for many on here and they seem to spend every waking hour worrying about what this London club are up to.
I say, well done Palace. I respect and acknowledge your achievement in surviving in the PL. Lets be honest, we would be doing exactly the same.
Now can we all get on with concentrating on BHA and the play-offs.

Thank you well said. If you can't beat us, why not come and join us? Imagine the AMEX next season with an Albion-Palace game in the Premiership.. hopefully Hove B and B will not be there to bitch about it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another thread. Is this a windup?
You don't shit in the bedroom do you? You stick all you piss and shit in one place - the toilet. Mods, can you put all these 'congratulations palace' threads together, because they're starting to stink the place out.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Another thread. Is this a windup?
You don't shit in the bedroom do you? You stick all you piss and shit in one place - the toilet. Mods, can you put all these 'congratulations palace' threads together, because they're starting to stink the place out.

Go back to sleep, and get out of bed the right side next time. What was REMF all about? To stop people like you.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Calm down. Its a London club, surrounded by chimney pots, much nearer to Millwall and Palace. For those of us of more mature years it doesn't matter a jot what Palace do. We don't get worked up by it. We supported BHA before the rivalry grew and we have been rather amused and bemused by it all since. Its not a natural fit and feels wrong. The two clubs are not natural rivals. It was all artificial and manufactured by certain factions who felt they wanted an identity.
I have to live with it now. Its too deep-rooted but it still doesn't mean to say that I feel comfortable with it. Sadly, it is the abiding passion for many on here and they seem to spend every waking hour worrying about what this London club are up to.
I say, well done Palace. I respect and acknowledge your achievement in surviving in the PL. Lets be honest, we would be doing exactly the same.

Pathetic post
So a greater %age of your arthritic years supporting the Albion were before '71 were they?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yannick had baines on toast last night also very nice .

Now that's a good gesture! Good to see a footballer with some decent manners for a change.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South

Well said sir

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace made the right choice getting rid of a manager out of his depth and bringing in someone to motivate a squad which on paper was the least talented in the division. The CPFC2010 gamble paid off , the £1.5M cost of his wages and a reported £3M "staying up" bonus becomes small change at the end of the day.

£1 mill bonus, and worth every penny

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£1 mill bonus, and worth every penny

cheapskates :laugh: Gives him the perfect excuse to dress like a chav in his trackies and baseball cap next season.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just think - if you'd met his asking price earlier, instead of pissing about penny-pinching you could be top half by now.

Alls well that ends well , I would have taken 4th from bottom anyday of the week . Top halfs for next season !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Going to be fun and games when he tries to collect it tho eh? :lol:

With the prize money increased by £1.2 million a place, moving up one place last night may have paid it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here