Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Artists which have released a bench mark album....then topped it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is Bad better than Off The Wall? Is Thriller better than both? I wouldn't like to rank those 3 Michael Jackson albums.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Is Bad better than Off The Wall? Is Thriller better than both? I wouldn't like to rank those 3 Michael Jackson albums.

Off the wall is the best one by a ****ing mile, your proposition is fraudulent

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Hugely disagree.

On the albums themselves, that's subjective although i would say from a personal point of view there is very little in it for me , with the rest of their stuff nowhere near.

Commercially though, What's the Story was a far greater success, 14 times UK platinum, 22m+ worldwide copy sales and in the top 5 selling UK albums of all time.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
ELO, A New World Record - trumped with: Out of the Blue... Simply staggering.

And before you say it :/ I've always been a fan, even when ELO was THE byword for shite in one or two critical circles. Ahem.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Pink Floyd?

I think Wish You Were Here is a better album than Dark Side of the Moon. I'm guessing most people would call the latter a Benchmark Album!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
On the albums themselves, that's subjective although i would say from a personal point of view there is very little in it for me , with the rest of their stuff nowhere near.

Commercially though, What's the Story was a far greater success, 14 times UK platinum, 22m+ worldwide copy sales and in the top 5 selling UK albums of all time.

Fair!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here