Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article: Making the effort to create a lasting memory - well done BHA!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Lovely story and don't forget "The Posh" can always be his 2nd Team!!!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great story. Glad you all enjoyed your trip to the AMEX.

bernardo

Nov 2, 2012
What a wonderful story!. I have nothing but praise for everyone who works at the Amex. Thanks to the generosity of Gullycats in this forum, my son and I had the chance to watch the Albion for the very first time and, even though I've never flown in bussiness or first class, or stayed at a very fancy hotel, I can't imagine a more enjoyable experience than ours on Tuesday night. Since the very first moment that we arrived at the stadium, from the steward who so kindly offered himslf to accompany us to the reception; the receptionist who did all in her hands, including allowing me to talk to the office on the phone, to make sure that the details went through, the person from the office who came down all the way to bring us the tickets and so wholeheartedly and with a sincere smile wished us to "enjoy the game" to the steward who showed us to our sits, everyone made us feel so wellcome that I thought I was a kid in Disneyland. Being the Seagulls a Championship side ( soon to be promoted! Up with the Albion! ) it's no wonder that the Premiership has kept its status of best league in the world for so long now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here