Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article: Making the effort to create a lasting memory - well done BHA!

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Fantastic, and great on the club. I surmise we might have won yr whole family over to support The Seagulls as your 2nd team. Thanks for sharing.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
really appreciate the time being taken to share this. Cheered me up no end that despite the unavoidable emphasis on commercial aspects we are still a club with a heart.

Leaving the Leeds game I overheard one of their fans amazed that we had applauded them when the attendace was announced. Someone called across to him that it is something we always do. Made me feel pretty good and appreciative that despite our new home we retain something of our history that makes us unique and, for me, very special.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Leaving the Leeds game I overheard one of their fans amazed that we had applauded them when the attendace was announced. Someone called across to him that it is something we always do. Made me feel pretty good and appreciative that despite our new home we retain something of our history that makes us unique and, for me, very special.

I don't, I BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
My boy and myself invited onto BBC radio sussex tonight to tell our story. Look out in the Argus in the next couple of days also. Seems everyone enjoyed our story

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
that was a fantastic read, very happy for everyone involved AND the club!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My boy and myself invited onto BBC radio sussex tonight to tell our story. Look out in the Argus in the next couple of days also. Seems everyone enjoyed our story

Absolutely supherb. In an age where many of us are worried football is just becoming a business etc. Really proud of this stroy - whoever the steward was is a legend. I have a mate who is supervisor in south Stand so will ask him if he can find out and send some respect from yourself and all the BHA fans on this thead sorta thing :) Brilliant.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Lovely story, full credit to our club for this. [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION], just wanted to make sure you saw this thread. :thumbsup:

I'll never forget being a mascot at Withdean, was an amazing experience. I'll never forget the look of sheer bemusement on the face of the photographer when I said my favourite player was Paul Watson. :lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
great interview, great story and a great result!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I was the first 'coach mascot' as apparently after this one, they then picked more mascots off of coaches going up to gillingham.

I can vouch for this, as I became a 'bus mascot' for Cambridge at Priestfield. They originally asked El Turi, but he suggested me instead. Was a fantastic experience, though in a wank ground with a wank Albion team and a wank manager. Will always remember it though.

Great story from the Posh fan and especially nice that it happened to someone from a supposed 'little' club, rather than any Leicester/Forest/Wednesday/Blackburn knobbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here