Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White will move on. Whether it’s this season, or one of the next two remains to be seen.

But his next move will be above Leeds. Sorry Bielsa lurkers.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Personally I think he can do better than Arsenal, at least that's just my opinion

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'll hold off until I see something from David Ornstein I think

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
These Twitter based Journos are desperate for followers. It will be announced if it is a done deal.
He refers to Grealish being a target for Arsenal too. Is he mad? Arsenal haven’t got a cat in hells chance of landing sockboy.
It’s all a ‘clever’ guessing game to try to show they are ITK when they clearly aren’t.
Having said that I can see White going as Arsenal seem pretty keen. I expect there is some negotiation going on re detail around an offer that will be acceptable to us....but I’m clearly not ITK.
I think the best indication that we feel this is a done deal is our alleged interest in Nat Phillips. We’ve denied it but I can see it being a possible enquiry as a potential replacement for White.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Yep.....still think Biss is more likely to be leaving personally, and unlikely to be both of them.

I'll be incredibly suprised if either are here. Both will want ot go if the big clubs are knocking and TB will want the money considering we have ready made replacements for both. I don't even think White was that influential for us over the season if I'm being honest and would put him behind Veltman, Webster, and Dunk if that was the measure.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Agreed. I'd love to see him alongside Virgil Van Dijk - together they'd be awesome.

Him or Maguire TBH would be a pretty formidable double act for their clubs. Certainly think he's good enough to be playing for a European team next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here