Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Let’s be positive folks. White can go and tell the England boys how good it is at Brighton under potter and make us more attractive!

More seriously I expect this will lead to him leaving but it will now be for an astronomical amount of money and this is one position where we have plenty of cover! It is brilliant for him and the club. As others have said it is a shame he won’t partner dunk in defence but either way little old Brighton have a player in the tournament squad. I am 41 and I have no recollection of the last time this happened.

It’s coming home.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
This might actually give us an even bigger chance of keeping him this summer. His agent and everyone around him would have been saying to leave Brighton in order to play for England. Well not anymore.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Let’s be positive folks. White can go and tell the England boys how good it is at Brighton under potter and make us more attractive!

More seriously I expect this will lead to him leaving but it will now be for an astronomical amount of money and this is one position where we have plenty of cover! It is brilliant for him and the club. As others have said it is a shame he won’t partner dunk in defence but either way little old Brighton have a player in the tournament squad. I am 41 and I have no recollection of the last time this happened.

It’s coming home.

Steve Foster - Spain 82

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Wow that brilliant the first BHA Eng player in an major tournament since Foster.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I didnt watch Romania game. What did Mings play like

mings.JPG

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Blimey....little old Brighton have players in both the England and Spain squads for a major tournament. We've come a long way, baby :)

And both are products of our academy, a huge achievement for our set-up.

Plus we've got three other players there in Trossard, Veltman and Moder.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
White is a Rolls Royce of a player, and is consistently proving it at the highest level.

Mings is a second hand Ford Orion, with delusions of grandeur. Its absolutely BAFFLING how Southgate can look upon this error-strewn goon as a potential lynchpin of his England defence.

Mings is going to cost us.

I love this.

'Mings is a second hand Ford Orion'....I drove one of them once, absolute turd. However a tad unfair to the Ford Orion to compare it to Tie Your Own Mingings.....

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here