Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
But don't you just find it just a little bit sickening that for once, FINALLY, Uefa try to crack down on all this diving shit and make an example with the best of intentions, but nouse it up so badly that Arsenal predictably drive a truck through it easily and get it overturned, and then STILL carry on insulting our intelligence by pretending that Eduardo didn't actually take a dive ? I mean come on.

I'm not f***ing STUPID Wenger, I know what I saw, and so does everyone else you selective, blinkered french PONCE. If the shoe was on the other foot and a Celtic player had won a crucial pen like that against Arsenal, do you think Wenger would be backing the Jockos ?

Its pathetic and nauseating.

Take a deep breath mate.

Wenger already said Eduardo made more of it than he should have. He is also campaigning against diving. They also said they would accept the ban if it was extended to 4 games (in response to whoever was talking about them sueing). Arsenal are one of the few teams in the premier league who play with a positive attitude, yet people seem to overlook the other teams who are so overtly cynical.

I have the Celtic game on tape and I don't see this "smug" look a lot of people say Eduardo had on his face. Do I have different footage to other people? If you have a link to him being smug, do share. He certainly didn't go up to his team mates and crack up laughing like Rooney and Gerrard in the England game the other day.

I like Eduardo because I think hes genuinely a positive player and I love seeing people come back from adversity, but I was disappointed he made such a meal of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here