Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"But eef you look, we have proved zer was contact"

f*** off Arsene, we're not stupid. Your club and your cheating little shit of a player are a f***ing embarrassment.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Why do people moan at Eduardo so much?

People dive EVERY week and nothing is said about it! If it was against some shitty easten European team nothing would be said. Its only because Celtic kicked up a hissy fit about it that anyone took notice! Its not as if it changed the result of the game did it?

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008

People dive EVERY week and nothing is said about it! If it was against some shitty easten European team nothing would be said. Its only because Celtic kicked up a hissy fit about it that anyone took notice! Its not as if it changed the result of the game did it?

Well Celtic would still have lost yes. but its just the facthe dived, its because its soo blatant and is being denied. yes it happens a lot, but not always to that extent. :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

You're right, it goes on all the time as we all well know.

But don't you just find it just a little bit sickening that for once, FINALLY, Uefa try to crack down on all this diving shit and make an example with the best of intentions, but nouse it up so badly that Arsenal predictably drive a truck through it easily and get it overturned, and then STILL carry on insulting our intelligence by pretending that Eduardo didn't actually take a dive ? I mean come on.

I'm not f***ing STUPID Wenger, I know what I saw, and so does everyone else you selective, blinkered french PONCE. If the shoe was on the other foot and a Celtic player had won a crucial pen like that against Arsenal, do you think Wenger would be backing the Jockos ?

Its pathetic and nauseating.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Well Celtic would still have lost yes. but its just the facthe dived, its because its soo blatant and is being denied. yes it happens a lot, but not always to that extent. :wave:

Im pretty sure that Slade/Adams/Wilkins dont come out and say that Forster dived everytime he does, and Cox!

Yes diving should be stamped out but you cant just retrospectivly (sp) ban someone for doing it without stating that this is the stance from now on!

I.e EVERYONE who dives will get a 2 game ban if it can be proved on video.

If they had held up Eduardos ban then Arsenal would have sued UEFA for picking on them and it would have opened up a can of worms bigger than the Titanic!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
You're right, it goes on all the time as we all well know.

But don't you just find it just a little bit sickening that for once, FINALLY, Uefa try to crack down on all this diving shit and make an example with the best of intentions, but nouse it up so badly that Arsenal predictably drive a truck through it easily and get it overturned, and then STILL carry on insulting our intelligence by pretending that Eduardo didn't actually take a dive ? I mean come on.

I'm not f***ing STUPID Wenger, I know what I saw, and so does everyone else you selective, blinkered french PONCE. If the shoe was on the other foot and a Celtic player had won a crucial pen like that against Arsenal, do you think Wenger would be backing the Jockos ?

Its pathetic and nauseating.

Pretty much replid to this above

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Im pretty sure that Slade/Adams/Wilkins dont come out and say that Forster dived everytime he does, and Cox!

Yes diving should be stamped out but you cant just retrospectivly (sp) ban someone for doing it without stating that this is the stance from now on!

If they had held up Eduardos ban then Arsenal would have sued UEFA for picking on them and it would have opened up a can of worms bigger than the Titanic!

Yes, thats obviously why UEFA backed down when Arsenal started down the "we object" route. UEFA could't manage a hard-on in a whorehouse, they got it badly wrong because they tried to apply rules they hadn't even made yet.

Doesn't stop me despising the mealy-mouthed SHITE we are being asked to swallow by Eduardo and Wenger over the whole thing though. They really must honestly think we are all stupid.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008

there were a few more cameras on eduardo that night than forster or cox have on a weekend. so the fact they are still denying it when the evidence is so strong is what makes this case totally different.

i do agree that it needs to be stamped out, but its one of those things that is hard to judge at full pace in the blink of an eye. If adebyeor recieved a post match ban, then why cant they keep eduardos ban in place? i hope there are some new rules next year which mean that a ban for players blatant simulation will be possible.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
there were a few more cameras on eduardo that night than forster or cox have on a weekend. so the fact they are still denying it when the evidence is so strong is what makes this case totally different.

i do agree that it needs to be stamped out, but its one of those things that is hard to judge at full pace in the blink of an eye. If adebyeor recieved a post match ban, then why cant they keep eduardos ban in place? i hope there are some new rules next year which mean that a ban for players blatant simulation will be possible.

The fact Eduardos ban was overturned is because UEFA cant just focus on one incdent and not ban other players for doing similar. I agree that if there are rules that say any player that can be PROVED to dive after the game will receive a 2 game ban then brilliant, and I bet i would work if they did it properly but to give a 2 game ban for something that would only be a yellow card had the Ref seen it just would NOT have stood up!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Get in Rangers are losing.

:wave:

_46391988_acclaim766.gif

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
The fact Eduardos ban was overturned is because UEFA cant just focus on one incdent and not ban other players for doing similar. I agree that if there are rules that say any player that can be PROVED to dive after the game will receive a 2 game ban then brilliant, and I bet i would work if they did it properly but to give a 2 game ban for something that would only be a yellow card had the Ref seen it just would NOT have stood up!!

If Eduardo was to dive again, i dont see how UEFA could justify just a yellow without a ban. they need to have a long hard look at themselves.:angry:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If Eduardo was to dive again, i dont see how UEFA could justify just a yellow without a ban. they need to have a long hard look at themselves.:angry:

They could justify it with just a yellow because atthe moment its the RULES!

If they change the rules then fine, ban away but just imagine that Forster got a 2 game ban for diving and then the other team only had a yellow card form someone diving. Would you feel cheated?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I agree that it should have been overturned because you cant bring in a rule once the season has started, however im interested why you think Arsenal would have sued or even of won? all UEFA would of done is said accepted our rules or we will get you out of the Champions league and ban you until you accepted and follow our rules.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
UEFA f***ed it up with Eduardo as soon as they basically admitted it was a one-off and wouldn't lead to a crackdown. If they'd said yes, divers will be banned for two games then I think the ban would have been upheld. But as it was Arsenal cried that it wasn't fair and they were just victimising Eduardo because it happened to be on TV, and in that they were probably right.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

The fact he glared down the camera whilst still on the floor, live to millions, and winked about his cheating antics is what's done it for me. Absolute cock.

Arsenal won't profit from this affair. A ref has been proved wrong, and made to look stupid. Refs will have noticed that, and the fact that Eduardo and Arsenal got off.

I look forward to wenger whining about proper pens that 'should' have been given his team, but weren't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here