Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Does Potter start his 50 game stadium ban today for celebrating the other night?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think you said that before the Sheffield United game. That went well

Careful observation would ensure you see I say this for every game

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Welbeck. On fire and has a habit of scoring against former clubs.

Followed by a lifetime ban for scoring while not in the matchday squad.

The obvious answer is Veltman, but I'll have to try a little harder to convince myself it'll happen.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Whereas Webster and Burn are more of a threat from open play. :lol:

Having cleared out Bet365 on Tuesday, I'm at a loss as to who's carrying my fiver today.
I just can't double dip BDB.

Can never understand why Burn never gets his head to our corners

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hoping for a win just to see ATV and their gratitude toward us for not making them have to travel to Transylvania on a Thursday night to play AFC Dracula's Blud Young Boys next season .

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Looking forward to this, but Arsenal will be really boosted by the return of their fans, like we were v City.

It will take another very special performance to win today. But if we did it would likely be our greatest ever finish in The Premier League... even finishing above Palace for their first time possibly!

Big game.

Also I hadn't realised until this morning that Dunk is back. Assumed it was a 3 match ban for some reason.

Get an early goal Albion and the Emirates will morph into a cesspit of toxic anger.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
4f01892f687b8b7886b465784c08a917.jpg

Having an interets in this sort of thing I did some research.

"Louisiana chemists reported that each pill was found to contain a little over one-thirtieth of a grain of strychnin and about one-fifth of a grain of iron in the form of the sesquioxid (ferric oxid). Pepper, cinnamon and ginger were also found and what was probably aloes in very small amounts. These pills are sold at 50 cents a box, each box containing forty-two pills. Under our present lax methods of permitting almost any dangerous drug to be sold indiscriminately, provided it is in the form of a ‘patent medicine,’ it seems, from the Louisiana findings, that it is possible for any one to purchase enough strychnin in a single box of Wendell’s Ambition Pills to kill an adult.”"

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bloody hell, [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]'s contributions are a bit too good they make me wonder, as his English is so good in particular, that he might be Joe Wilkinson in character for a new role.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Wheel drawer.

Expecting a Biss piledriver in to the top corner to add £5m to his asking price (and by law of averages he has to get one on target soon).

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I thought that this was amazing.
I hadn't realised how good Arsenal's form over the last few months has been.

[tweet]1395108635416702976[/tweet]

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Palace were all over this lot in the 2nd half on Wednesday. For some of the big names in their squad they’re a bang average TEAM.
We’ve got a chance today if all our lot card a 7. I’d love us to score first, their entitled, spoilt fans will be desperate for a good old boo after all this time away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here