Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Nope.

It’s been a long day. Back from Scotland via a meeting in Lancashire today so on the West Coast trains. Fine getting there but delayed to buggery getting to London. Finally get to Vic to chants of “Seagulls!” from outside a pub, thinking I might get back in time to watch the same game at home and all the jeffing Gatwick Expresses are cancelled :rant:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cannot get back in time, I can send a decent link.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dixon and Pardew? This is going to be nice and balanced.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did the female football pundit play for the gunners as well?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
ELC3jgAWkAAyy5T.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Arsenal are shit, yet I have a nightmarish feeling they are going to get some kind of return to life now with Emery out of the equation. And regardless... Aubameyang and Lacazette against our army of sloths is obviously a bit worrying.

I expect like 5 goals today, not going to predict the score though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is that Alzate RB then?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Arsenal are shit, yet I have a nightmarish feeling they are going to get some kind of return to life now with Emery out of the equation. And regardless... Aubameyang and Lacazette against our army of sloths is obviously a bit worrying.

I agree but your post made me chuckle:clap2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nope.

It’s been a long day. Back from Scotland via a meeting in Lancashire today so on the West Coast trains. Fine getting there but delayed to buggery getting to London. Finally get to Vic to chants of “Seagulls!” from outside a pub, thinking I might get back in time to watch the same game at home and all the jeffing Gatwick Expresses are cancelled :rant:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signal problems between East Croydon and Gatwick - I left London Bridge just after 6, and just got to Three Bridges. Trains are moving, just backed up going into Gatwick.......good luck [emoji849][emoji849]

Failing that, go into the pub. Problems will be fixed by the time the game is finished [emoji106]

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I hear what you are saying.

Expect a defeat, anything else will be a bonus.

I like the look of the team tonight. Good to see Bernardo on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here