Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Brilliant 2nd half performance away to Arsenal.
What with the way we played at A field we are now clearly close to being consistent top half squad.
It's only this tough run of games all at once that puts us in a false position.
Every player was either good or better.
MOM Mooy, superb game over the whole game, I did not see him make a single error.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Managerless Arsenal's season plummeted to a new low as they were beaten at home by struggling Brighton in interim manager Freddie Ljungberg's first home match in charge.

Alexandre Lacazette marked his 100th Arsenal appearance by heading his side level after Adam Webster had given the visitors a first-half lead.

With the score 1-1, there was frustration for Ljungberg and Arsenal when David Luiz thought he had scored the winner with a volley but it was correctly ruled out following a VAR check for offside.

Neal Maupay headed Brighton's winner from Aaron Mooy's cross to leave Arsenal 10th in the table - 10 points off a Champions League spot.

More to follow.

how biased is this ? this is from the BBC sports website ...

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I still cannot watch my (beloved) team without thinking we’re definitely going to **** up at some point... but tonight we have done Arsenal at home. My Flabber is completely Gasted!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Absolutely phenomenal performance. Every single player put one heck of a shift in. Mooy and Pröpper bossed the midfield and Maupay had great energy. So enjoyable to watch. Love how we were disciplined when we needed to be to weather the Arsenal post-goal tempo.

Barmy how we ended the game with 4 centre-backs on the pitch but were still just as attacking! Bloody brilliant.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Brilliant 2nd half performance away to Arsenal.
What with the way we played at A field we are now clearly close to being consistent top half squad.
It's only this tough run of games all at once that puts us in a false position.
Every player was either good or better.
MOM Mooy, superb game over the whole game, I did not see him make a single error.

Agree re Mooy. Was awesome. So calm and assured.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have Spence down as a wind-up merchant. Time for him to prove me wrong - to hold his hands up and admit he got Potter completely wrong.

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
Fantastic performance. Another beer for me and then a bit of the AFTV on youtube for hilarity before bed. Brilliant day. Well done lads. Spence where are you??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Potterball rules, all you doubters can do one :lolol:

Will [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] have the class to come on here tonight and eat his humble pie?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here