Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal tickets arrived yet?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It was reported at the time that it was 100 (out of 1500) at Brentford.....haven't seen anything since (not that the number was relevant to an attempt at humour in my post anyway, presumbly too subtle for a Bot :lolol: )
ha ! Only once has one of my lot that head up to away games together been singled out for the pick up . I guess its pretty rare.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just in case you're still waiting for these, and to give Supporter Services some credit:

My son's didn't arrive in the post today but were sent out (it was only mine that was pick up). They were sent on 9th first class. One call to Supporter Services and they were added to the duplicate pick up list. The bloke who answered the phone informed me they have had calls from people who didn't get them when they were sent on 5th first class. So, it seems, the issue is with Royal Mail much as it was for Charlton. Give Supporter Services a tinkle and I'm sure you'll be added to the duplicate pick up list just as efficiently as I was. Well done SS :thumbsup:

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Just in case you're still waiting for these, and to give Supporter Services some credit:

My son's didn't arrive in the post today but were sent out (it was only mine that was pick up). They were sent on 9th first class. One call to Supporter Services and they were added to the duplicate pick up list. The bloke who answered the phone informed me they have had calls from people who didn't get them when they were sent on 5th first class. So, it seems, the issue is with Royal Mail much as it was for Charlton. Give Supporter Services a tinkle and I'm sure you'll be added to the duplicate pick up list just as efficiently as I was. Well done SS :thumbsup:
Our ss is 1st class had a bit of an issue sorted with 2/3 hours emailed me with every step

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here