Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal/Swansea Ticket details

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It will probably be sold out with 22K sth especially if Arsenal win, they will want their full 15%, so therefore won't go on general sale. Be thankful it's a home tie as Swansea fans are having to fork out £50 for replay tickets!

Man City have returned a third (800) tickets for their match at Arsenal, the ticket price.......................................£62!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Man City have returned a third (800) tickets for their match at Arsenal, the ticket price.......................................£62!

That's the only way to get ticket prices down is for fans to start boycotting games at ridiculous prices. I wouldn't pay £62 to visit Arsenal, no f***ing way.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Arsenal / Swansea dont appear to be getting 15% allocation if the BHA web site is correct, they are offering tickets in the South Stand? Would have assumed that Arsenal / Swansea would get all of the South Stand if they were getting 15%.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Arsenal / Swansea dont appear to be getting 15% allocation if the BHA web site is correct, they are offering tickets in the South Stand? Would have assumed that Arsenal / Swansea would get all of the South Stand if they were getting 15%.

I thought the 15% was made up by the corner and a block at the end of the east stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here