Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal/Swansea Ticket details

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Has anything been announced if they're putting the tickets up for sale before we know the opponent, I'm there to watch Brighton not the opposition...
And would you need to be a season ticket holder to have a chance of a ticket?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nice one you attention seeking cretin

It will probably be sold out with 22K sth especially if Arsenal win, they will want their full 15%, so therefore won't go on general sale. Be thankful it's a home tie as Swansea fans are having to fork out £50 for replay tickets!

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
It will probably be sold out with 22K sth especially if Arsenal win, they will want their full 15%, so therefore won't go on general sale. Be thankful it's a home tie as Swansea fans are having to fork out £50 for replay tickets!

Cheers for that, can season ticket holders buy two tickets? My friend is a STH and we both want to go, would he be able to purchase two?

I wouldn't mind going away to be honest ! One of the nicest stadiums in England, I've never been there

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Cheers for that, can season ticket holders buy two tickets? My friend is a STH and we both want to go, would he be able to purchase two?

I wouldn't mind going away to be honest ! One of the nicest stadiums in England, I've never been there

For the Newcastle game I was able to buy 2 extra for friends that had never been before, might not be the same if it's against Arsenal.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Cant sell until we know the date unless you are part of the automatic cup renewal scheme.

Should know if on tv by Thur

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The JCL/Stay aways will probably come if Arsenal, so would not be sure on spares.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Be thankful it's a home tie as Swansea fans are having to fork out £50 for replay tickets!

That's what Naylor just tweeted but I think somebody has now corrected him- apparently they're £35.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

How would that work with 23k STH?

I think the standard system for a popular game is that in the period when it's STH only, they can only purchase their own seat. Once on general sale, they need to use a registered "Friends and Family" account with sufficient loyalty points. In other words, the friend could buy their own. If you want to sit together, the STH takes the risk that his seat (and possibly all the others in the stadium) will be sold before his friend's loyaly points qualify to purchase.

As it's one ticket per registered account, I guess you can buy as many as you like once the required loyalty points are low enough.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Has anything been announced if they're putting the tickets up for sale before we know the opponent, I'm there to watch Brighton not the opposition...
And would you need to be a season ticket holder to have a chance of a ticket?

Buy a ST tomorrow & sleep easy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here