Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal *NEED* two Albion players

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Big BIG #TeamsLikeBrighton energy at numerous times in this video, if you can bare it:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m sure there was some gossip from the January window that we were very disappointed with Arsenal’s collusions with Caicedo’s astonishingly unprofessional new agents. The conclusion seemed to be that the gunners wouldn’t be allowed to shop at the Amex for quite some time.

I don’t think they‘ll get a single one of our players for a fair few years to come. You don’t cross Tony.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Piers Morgan is one of those celebrity fans that clubs don't really want.
Giving his expertise on what direction Arsenal should go.
He's an embarrassment to the club IMO.
He sits behind his social media hotspot, with a box of kleenex ( other tissues are available), and spouts his bollox.
Oh yes, and he's a nob.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m sure there was some gossip from the January window that we were very disappointed with Arsenal’s collusions with Caicedo’s astonishingly unprofessional new agents. The conclusion seemed to be that the gunners wouldn’t be allowed to shop at the Amex for quite some time.

I don’t think they‘ll get a single one of our players for a fair few years to come.

That doesn't sound likely, but cool if true

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If the UK actually wants to become a nice place to live these are the people that just need to f*ck off, and we need all of them to f*ck off:
Piers Morgan
Nadine Dorries
Boris Johnson
Jacob Rees Mogg
Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran?!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Big BIG #TeamsLikeBrighton energy at numerous times in this video, if you can bare it:

'Mit-er-mer' - Font of football knowledge can't even pronounce the name of one of the most spoken about players of the season.

Stating that Arsenal's performance was one of the worst he has ever seen sums him up as the type of loud saloon bar know-nothing that proper football fans are sadly all too familiar with. Arsenal looked a little weary, but their performance was good enough to have won that game if they had been playing most teams in the league. They had chances to score, but Odegaard and Saka's shots were slightly off and we could have told them that Tross always hits the woodwork.

However, they didnt lose the game, Brighton won it. We starved them of the ball. Arsenal's average possession at home this season is 62.5%. They had 41% on Sunday. That wasn't because they were bad, it's because RDZ's tactics forced them to play in a different way. Their plan to press us high to try to win turnovers left their full backs often without midfield cover and White, in particular was exposed to very good pacy wingers in space. Our best chance in the first half, and then the first goal came from this.

After that, they tried to do what they'd done successfully when behind in previous games - take more risks and force the issue. However, our players didn't retreat to a low block and encourage pressure like Southampton did. They stuck to RDZ's plan, continued to keep the ball and to work incredibly hard to get it back as soon as they lost it. This aggressive approach led to the second goal - Pascal allowing Trossard absolutely no space forced the error.

Anyone with a tiny knowledge of football would have an inkling that Arsenal were facing an away performance that Gary Neville described as "Something you could hold up as a coach and say that’s the standard I’ve always wanted from a team that I coach in my life." In fact the only comments I have seen from people ignorant enough not to recognise this have come from Morgan and that lunatic on Arsenal Fan TV who Maupay owns.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Fantastic. This is the whole business model. Hype our players, sell for big money, find the next ones and reinvest, lower our debt, expand the stadium and progress. It’s almost as if Bloom and Barber have a master plan and are executing it the best in world football.

The more hype, demand for our players, the better for everyone. Long may it continue, even if it comes from cretinous tossers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fantastic. This is the whole business model. Hype our players, sell for big money, find the next ones and reinvest, lower our debt, expand the stadium and progress. It’s almost as if Bloom and Barber have a master plan and are executing it the best in world football.

The more hype, demand for our players, the better for everyone. Long may it continue, even if it comes from cretinous tossers.
I was only passing on what I read. 😞

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Piers Morgan is one of those celebrity fans that clubs don't really want.
Giving his expertise on what direction Arsenal should go.
He's an embarrassment to the club IMO.
He sits behind his social media hotspot, with a box of kleenex ( other tissues are available), and spouts his bollox.
Oh yes, and he's a nob.
I have no idea of its validity but I always think of Piers as a plastic wannabee football fan. Seems to have started banging on about Arsenal in the last couple of years.

His tweet is added evidence to my theory.

and he is a *****

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I have no idea of its validity but I always think of Piers as a plastic wannabee football fan. Seems to have started banging on about Arsenal in the last couple of years.

His tweet is added evidence to my theory.

and he is a *****
He IS that John Thompson character from the fast show. "Yeah, but if Holland were playing Arsenal, Bergkamp would play for Arsenal!"

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Thought Arsenal played fine in the first half; perhaps shaded it. They were battered in the second half more comprehensively than Everton did us in the first 45 at the Amex.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Naylor’s reply 😂

IMG_6893.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here