[Albion] Arsenal *NEED* two Albion players

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
At school, we has a game where you'd try to write 'nob' on your mates exercise book - and it was definitely spelt nob in that context.
If you'd concentrated at school instead of messing about then maybe you would now be able to write English properly...

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Unfortunately unless we somehow progress from being a team that competes on the edges of the top 6, to being an established part of it in terms of financial power, trophies, stadium size etc, then these comments will persist. Top 6 fans/owners will always see us as a location to pinch players from. Realistically the only way I would see that changing is if Tony sold us to a mega rich Man City style new owner which transformed us into the final destination for top players rather than the development stage of their career, but I wouldnt want that.
We already are that team

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
A quick back of the envelope calculation would suggest that his list equates to approximately €450-€500 million of transfer fees. His plan to win the league is as simple as 'Spend more in one single window than we have done in total over the last eight windows.' Can't believe other clubs haven't come up with this plan! It's so obvious, certainly won't cause any FFP issues and worked so well for Chelsea.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
So Piers wants Arsenal to have two more defensive midfielders, to what, play alongside Partey? That’s Southgate style defensive football their lol. How about a big bus to park in front of the goal as well?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So Piers wants Arsenal to have two more defensive midfielders, to what, play alongside Partey? That’s Southgate style defensive football their lol. How about a big bus to park in front of the goal as well?
I wonder if he may feature less regularly next season? :)

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Yeah, tend to agree, and it is a great comfort to know, this was probably their best chance at lifting the title.
Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea will all challenge next year above Arsenal.
Not only did we somewhat put a spanner in the works by denying them Moises, but then soundly put an end to their dream on Sunday.

The stuff dreams are made of that.
:lolol:
I genuinely believe that Chelsea's season would not have unravelled to the extent it did if we hadn't stuffed them so badly at our place in October. Lovely to think we have ruined the season for 2 such unpleasant, entitled London clubs. Just Lovely.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lol that shopping list is a real, "tell me you don't watch much football, without telling me you don't watch much football" group of players.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice list of players, but Arsenal won't be able to afford that and anyone who thinks that would win them the title would be having a laugh.
What you're forgetting is that Arsenal will be able to sell Trossard for £150m (because he's got Arsenal pedigree) then pick up Mitoma for £30m because we're little old Brighton.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Piers Morgan can f*ck right off.

One of the worst human beings sadly associated with our country. Drop him and Katie Hopkins on a deserted island a million miles from anyone else.
OR, organ transplant donors. On second thoughts though I'd rather perish.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Easy given that Piers has supplied a shopping list, just respond with not in stock and offload a couple of lesser players for the same price tag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports