Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal match free for STH on BT Sport

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I don't have BT sport and I'm not a STH sadly. What will be my best way to watch the game? Ask a generous STH for their code, find a stream etc?
If you PM me you can mine as I already have BT sport

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anybody know if a STH will still get the email/code even if they unsubscribed due to the stupid number of clickbait emails about the women's team?

Asking for a friend

:lolol:

That'll teach you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For those thinking of sharing

This is your unique registration code to enjoy Albion's home match against Arsenal on BT Sport. Please do not share this one-time access code as it is unique to your FAN number

Edit to add
Where there are several STHs in one household, there is just one email/one code.

I have BT sport and pay for two season tickets. My son can't visit me owing to covid (apart from in the garden).

If I forward my email to him, so he can use the access instead of me, will I be defenestrated? Given there will be one person making use of one email, how would the club even know?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I have BT sport and pay for two season tickets. My son can't visit me owing to covid (apart from in the garden).

If I forward my email to him, so he can use the access instead of me, will I be defenestrated? Given there will be one person making use of one email, how would the club even know?

Barbs has employed a top notch IP identification team, any deviations or irregularities will be frowned upon in the most severest of manners.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If I'm not mistaken Harry - it is a term derived from the word fenetre in French
meaning window. Defenestration, popular a long time ago for bumping people
off.

Thrown out of a window (from a great height).

Fenster is also window in German.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If I'm not mistaken Harry - it is a term derived from the word fenetre in French
meaning window. Defenestration, popular a long time ago for bumping people
off.

Thrown out of a window (from a great height).

Yep. It's one of my favourite words.

Given the low mockery of a regular poster on here, referring to buzzwords at an Islington dinner party (loony left labour, geddit? ???), here is a selection of top dozen buzzwords from my loony left Faversham dinner parties (with 110% social distancing):

Tempranillo
Portillo
Camarillo Brillo
Echium
The Midnight
Asparagus
Mr Kitty
Peer review
Black Maria
Macknade
VAR
Defenestration

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fenster is also window in German.

I'll flip you.

hell_flip_ya.jpghell_flip_ya.jpg

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I didnt get the email (or any others for 3 months), so rang the club. I was asked, by a very helpful chap, if I had a TalkTalk email address (or Onetel/Talkplus I think he said), which I do. He confirmed there is an issue between the club email address and TalkTalk (and affiliates) that they have been trying to rectify "for ages" and is still unresolved. He then proceeded to send me my BT Sport daypass via another BHA email address.

Just thought I should flag, in case anyone else who hasn't received, has a TalkTalk (or related) email address!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It's a bit convoluted - the email from the club allows you to register on the BT sire for the free pass, after doing so you get another email from BT telling you the username and passcode will then be emailed to you 'no later than 2 hours before KO'................I'd imagine that username and passcode can be passed on to anyone..............

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apologies if this has already been covered in this thread but it’s a long one!

How do I download the BT Sport app without parting with money? Anyone got a link? Getting pissed off trying to do it and being asked to pay to do so!

I am assuming that I need the app to be able to activate the free pass? I have clicked on the link sent by the Albion and have registered.

Thanks!

FWIW I am abroad at the moment, is that likely to be an issue?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here