Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal invasion has started

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Just as we would have sold 10,000 easy if it had been at the Emirates, if we were allocated that many. Does that impress you, seeing as we are a championship club???
Rev think we could take a lot lot more if we where allocated the tickets...Gooners nah just another load of shi''y londoners same as palace.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

You really do live up to your reputations down there. You bunch of cock sucking queers.

You are so big time that you went out of your way to register on NSC to tell us how gay we are.After I finish crying about that truly upsetting insult can I remind you of this.

The fact that you feel the need to come on here shouting the odds about our little club means

(a) your not a big club anymore

OR

(b) we are a threat to you tomorrow

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Rev think we could take a lot lot more if we where allocated the tickets...Gooners nah just another load of shi''y londoners same as palace.

tuppenny hapenny two bob suburban gutter dwellers - sorry it's wrong to compare all others

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
All you've proved with that comment is you weren't anywhere where things happened when we came in 1988. Oh well, you will see how little a mob we have tomorrow, but then again you probably won't be anywhere near us again.
Its just like watchin the bill, the bill....:facepalm:

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
Got utmost respect for Brighton fans and the devotion they showed in saving their club, as a Brighton based Gooner I envy the support Brighton get, not a bunch of middle class twats knitting , reading broadsheets and playing on I pads while the team play, on the aggro side , the mobs I saw before palace at the Amex last season looked as game as any mob I've seen in a long time, I'm sure the bear would love the queer comments considering who he worked for and who considered him a close friend. If you are the herd good luck to you lads, thought we had the invisible firm and also a touch more class than bullying scarfers . I can't wait for tommorow and I hope all you big hard straight lads go and pull all the straight girls in Brighton because you could be the first straight bloke s they've ever seen

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Got utmost respect for Brighton fans and the devotion they showed in saving their club, as a Brighton based Gooner I envy the support Brighton get, not a bunch of middle class twats knitting , reading broadsheets and playing on I pads while the team play, on the aggro side , the mobs I saw before palace at the Amex last season looked as game as any mob I've seen in a long time, I'm sure the bear would love the queer comments considering who he worked for and who considered him a close friend. If you are the herd good luck to you lads, thought we had the invisible firm and also a touch more class than bullying scarfers . I can't wait for tommorow and I hope all you big hard straight lads go and pull all the straight girls in Brighton because you could be the first straight bloke s they've ever seen

In other news......

Jan 30, 2008
started well but fell short at the end , JUST LIKE YOUR SEX LIFE :love:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I've never heard (or herd ) so much patronising in all my life as these so called Arsenal chaps in the last few days
It's as if some superior beings have landed on the planet to educate all us simple folk
Or as I say again are they just Charlatans :thumbsup:

if you couldnt sense a touch of sarcasm at the end thats your problem mate

This is your signature.

I'll pay cash for any broken , unwanted or scrap gold- pm me

You're more pikey than Palace.

Got some shit hot heather if you're interested?

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
ive no axe to grind with people on here whatsoever and my intention was a pop at the recent posters on here, ive posted on this forum for years problem free and dont intend to start now, sorry if i offended anyone.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wheres Tinhawk gone? His mum probably tucked him in for his big day at the Amex tomorrow.

Hope he doesn't burn his tongue on a chilli pie.

ive no axe to grind with people on here whatsoever and my intention was a pop at the recent posters on here, ive posted on this forum for years problem free and dont intend to start now, sorry if i offended anyone.

My drive has cracked in the snow and ice, do you know any good tarmac layers?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You are so big time that you went out of your way to register on NSC to tell us how gay we are.After I finish crying about that truly upsetting insult can I remind you of this.

The fact that you feel the need to come on here shouting the odds about our little club means

(a) your not a big club anymore

OR

(b) we are a threat to you tomorrow

Or just a sad club that used to win trophies many years ago; scared of being humiliated on Manu, ManC or Chelsea forums,

so look in at a regional clubs forum, and hoping for a win against a Championship team to say wow we're amazing.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If you plastic gooners spent as much effort supporting your team as you do slating ours then you would probably have won something in the last 7 years.

If you are a real fan & have a ticket for tomorrows game then maybe you should get there early & do a stadium tour then you will see a trophy for the first time in a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here