Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal invasion has started

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Come to the Barley Mow at the top of St James street tomorrow at 1.30pm, If you don't show then I'll know you're just full of shit.

He wont show, his mum aint dropping him off till 14.30 plus she'll walk him in to the ground so she can rest assured he got in safely.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'll post on here where we are tomorrow so feel free to come and say hello!

8 years and growing without a trophy.
The laughing stock with the wages and fees wasted on Arshavin & co.
A feeder club for Barca, ManU and ManC.
An increasingly haggard manager losing the plot.
Shareholders at war with each other.
Pipped for Zaha, anyone else that gets the choice of a proper big club that wins things.
Nil times European Champs.
Ripped off fans, but still no cups!

:lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Brighton rarely if ever get turned over of an Evening in and around the town Friday or Saturday,it's also a well known fact that Brighton have some right tasty geezers and can be game as f*** on their day-

This is with a little help from outsiders from other towns but this is a Sussex club.

Will watch the news again with interest tomorrow as i am merely a spectator and keen follower.

Jan 30, 2008
All you've proved with that comment is you weren't anywhere where things happened when we came in 1988. Oh well, you will see how little a mob we have tomorrow, but then again you probably won't be anywhere near us again.
oh well officer FV 2013 stylee ,YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
All you've proved with that comment is you weren't anywhere where things happened when we came in 1988. Oh well, you will see how little a mob we have tomorrow, but then again you probably won't be anywhere near us again.

Whats behind the user name "Goldhawk"? Are you in W12?

Lots of London teams & just about every team that played Brighton during our only time in Div 1 brought down mobs & many made a weekend of it, I'm sure that this was why the local authorities were less than supportive of the club, as it caused mayhem on many weekends in town. I think the problems outweighed the benefits to the local economy.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

You really do live up to your reputations down there. You bunch of cock sucking queers.

I have not bothered commenting on any of the threads where Arsenal supporters have started/joined in. You know the score, it starts off "I come in peace for a bit of banter"...... and ends up with childish comments like yours.
Why you bother coming onto another teams forum, i can not understand.....sad really eh. I suppose you feel that as you are a supposed big fish, coming to a smaller pond, then your sad tiresome comments carry some weight.
Just enjoy the day, the atmosphere will probably be better than the 60,000 seater library that you call home.
Win or lose, i could not give a jot what "mob" you bring down, what happened in the 70's and 80's etc, iv'e seen it and been there.
I am just looking forward to a decent game at the home of the club where i am a ST holder.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He wont show, his mum aint dropping him off till 14.30 plus she'll walk him in to the ground so she can rest assured he got in safely.

Maybe McDonalds is the best bet for a meet? After all, i'm pretty sure his mum will be taking him for a happy meal before dropping him off. Probably around 13.45-14.00 ish i reckon.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

You really do live up to your reputations down there. You bunch of cock sucking queers.

Had no choice darling, got converted by a 'special friend' after a 2 stretch in Pentonville :safeway:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here