Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal fans

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No I don't, for the reasons I mentioned. The Emirates is a shit hole compared to Highbury. Ive got 2 season tickets for The Arsenal, but will only watch them away from there, with like minded supporters. Rather than the PC brigade that's frequents most football grounds these days. FAO Return of the Rev, what sort of behaviour in front of you children? I presume your talking about swearing? How do you address this inside the ground when it happens?

When The become part of your name? Sounds weird to me.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Because there's too many JCL's (Johnny come lately) in the ground. Who started following the club on the back of our success, and the rise of SKY. Shows what kind of supporters they are, when we play the lot from up the road. Its easy to get hold of a ticket. Why? because its a proper game. Hatred from both sets of fans towards each other, and towards the opposing team. The JCL's don't quite get it, or like it......

Same thing happens when we play the c**ts at the other end of the a23

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I don't think anyone is claiming the idiots represent the majority of your support. The fact is though there were a sizable minority who were acting like complete bell-ends after the game with the homophobic and anti-semetic stuff. I just couldn't understand why. You'd beaten us as expected, there's little recent history of trouble or animosity between us. Yes we are used to the gay and paedo stuff by now, but that doesn't make it acceptable in front of kids out with their dads. I had no problem with your lot singing your songs, but when I and a few others (as it seems) fronted those who did go beyond the pale they either just shut up like naughty schoolboys or tried to pass it off as banter. Completely unnecessary in the context of the day.

That would involve said idiots having any level of education, decency as a human beings and moral standards. Something that certain arsenal posters on here seem to lack.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Because there's too many JCL's (Johnny come lately) in the ground. Who started following the club on the back of our success, and the rise of SKY. Shows what kind of supporters they are, when we play the lot from up the road. Its easy to get hold of a ticket. Why? because its a proper game. Hatred from both sets of fans towards each other, and towards the opposing team. The JCL's don't quite get it, or like it......

So what was the excuse at Highbury the Library then....no JCL's and still like a morgue.

"Ere da are!"

Jan 26, 2013
So what was the excuse at Highbury the Library then....no JCL's and still like a morgue.

I wouldn't believe everything you read in the papers or what other supporters say. Most grounds lost their volume when they went all seater. We were no exception.

Jan 30, 2008
If what you say is true, then the Arsenal fellas concerned are *****. If it had happened in earshot of me or my crowd, we would have backed you and f***ed them off. As some of your other posters have said, you get mugs in every football crowd and it seems like a few of you bumped into some of our divs yesterday. We ended up having a few digs at our own yesterday because of some of them being wankers.

For those of you though, that are saying we didnt turn up etc on other posts on this site, please do me a favour. We had a huge mob at yours from 10:30 drinking in the king & queen and we had a bit of contact with some of your more "alternative" fellas, but when they saw what we had, they didnt fancy it.

For what happened to you with your lad, i apologise, but you also had your mongs on parade yesterday and a couple of them got similarly gobby with some of ours after the game and ended up having to have a lay down on the concrete, tut tut, silly boys.

A nice day out with good pals, a good cup tie against a solid side in a nice little ground. f*** me though, they need to sort out your transport away from the ground. 30K stadium with a train station to accommodate a few hundred.
safe option for you :wink:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
If what you say is true, then the Arsenal fellas concerned are *****. If it had happened in earshot of me or my crowd, we would have backed you and f***ed them off. As some of your other posters have said, you get mugs in every football crowd and it seems like a few of you bumped into some of our divs yesterday. We ended up having a few digs at our own yesterday because of some of them being wankers.

For those of you though, that are saying we didnt turn up etc on other posts on this site, please do me a favour. We had a huge mob at yours from 10:30 drinking in the king & queen and we had a bit of contact with some of your more "alternative" fellas, but when they saw what we had, they didnt fancy it.

For what happened to you with your lad, i apologise, but you also had your mongs on parade yesterday and a couple of them got similarly gobby with some of ours after the game and ended up having to have a lay down on the concrete, tut tut, silly boys.

A nice day out with good pals, a good cup tie against a solid side in a nice little ground. f*** me though, they need to sort out your transport away from the ground. 30K stadium with a train station to accommodate a few hundred.

If we're talking about the same incident, you're way off the mark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here