Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal fans

Dandyman

In London village.
I had a bit of a run in after the match i was walking to meet my mate outside the East Lower when about twenty hoolidads were barging down calling everyone faggots and poofs so i thought f***
i may well get a kicking here but i fronted up to one of them, telling him what i thought of him and he f*** near shat himself coz i was right in his face !! TOSSER !!!
I made him look so small in front of his big so called hard mates everyone around him was laughing their tits off !!!
What a bunch of wankers they really were !!
Sorry folks not me trying to be the hard man but im not putting up with it anymore the stewards and Police just stand there doing nothing at all !!!

Typical Arse fans. They were mouthing off at Brighton station as well until people got in their faces and then behaved like church mice.

"Ere da are!"

Jan 26, 2013
Wankers after the game calling me a peado just because I was with my 8 year old lad. Funny thing was his mum picked him up, I saw the arsenal who were mouthing off and confronted them. Just me against 7 of them. They shit it, never have I heard so many excuses. It wasn't me, it's only banter mate!! Melts

You felt so strongly about this, that you posted it on an Arsenal site. Why didn't you just lamp them. I know I would of, if in the same situation. You had the opportunity once your son was out of the way, as not a good idea to have done it in front of him. Although Ive reacted to comments made towards me in the in the past, when my boy was younger. That's just me though. Seems to me, that Arsenal didn't have much on offer yesterday from what I hear. What with your encounter, and that of the gentleman that put it on 20 of them outside the ground? You must have terrorised them all day?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Wankers after the game calling me a peado just because I was with my 8 year old lad. Funny thing was his mum picked him up, I saw the arsenal who were mouthing off and confronted them. Just me against 7 of them. They shit it, never have I heard so many excuses. It wasn't me, it's only banter mate!! Melts

You felt so strongly about this, that you posted it on an Arsenal site. Why didn't you just lamp them. I know I would of, if in the same situation. You had the opportunity once your son was out of the way, as not a good idea to have done it in front of him. Although Ive reacted to comments made towards me in the in the past, when my boy was younger. That's just me though. Seems to me, that Arsenal didn't have much on offer yesterday from what I hear. What with your encounter, and that of the gentleman that put it on 20 of them outside the ground? You must have terrorised them all day?

Standing up to people doesn't mean you have to hit them. Some people have more class.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Chatting to three Gooners on the train back and they were very complimentary. Saying we are a prem team with a prem ground and play good football, are better than most in the Prem, putting two past them in open play is a credit to the team. They warned us not to do a SCC or Reading but do a Swansea 'the proper way'.

One was a proper footy fan, he put money towards the save the albion fund in the dark days and knew all our history from the goldstone to the AMEX via Gillingham and Withers. If you looked at him you would have thought he was a bit of bother but he was a nice guy and wished us the best of luck in going up.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
There were some right Gooner idiots in the train queue after the game coming out with the usual homophobic stuff. Why they felt the need to was beyond me. A group of 5 or 6 well into their 40's and 50's went very quiet whe I fronted them with a "that's original you twats". Lack of class and bottle.

Jan 30, 2008
what a bunch of c....s, bullying and got caught out , fair play mate, seen this sort of thing too often, 9/10 when confronted back down as you say.

EIE

Jan 23, 2013

If what you say is true, then the Arsenal fellas concerned are *****. If it had happened in earshot of me or my crowd, we would have backed you and f***ed them off. As some of your other posters have said, you get mugs in every football crowd and it seems like a few of you bumped into some of our divs yesterday. We ended up having a few digs at our own yesterday because of some of them being wankers.

For those of you though, that are saying we didnt turn up etc on other posts on this site, please do me a favour. We had a huge mob at yours from 10:30 drinking in the king & queen and we had a bit of contact with some of your more "alternative" fellas, but when they saw what we had, they didnt fancy it.

For what happened to you with your lad, i apologise, but you also had your mongs on parade yesterday and a couple of them got similarly gobby with some of ours after the game and ended up having to have a lay down on the concrete, tut tut, silly boys.

A nice day out with good pals, a good cup tie against a solid side in a nice little ground. f*** me though, they need to sort out your transport away from the ground. 30K stadium with a train station to accommodate a few hundred.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If what you say is true, then the Arsenal fellas concerned are *****. If it had happened in earshot of me or my crowd, we would have backed you and f***ed them off. As some of your other posters have said, you get mugs in every football crowd and it seems like a few of you bumped into some of our divs yesterday. We ended up having a few digs at our own yesterday because of some of them being wankers.

For those of you though, that are saying we didnt turn up etc on other posts on this site, please do me a favour. We had a huge mob at yours from 10:30 drinking in the king & queen and we had a bit of contact with some of your more "alternative" fellas, but when they saw what we had, they didnt fancy it.

For what happened to you with your lad, i apologise, but you also had your mongs on parade yesterday and a couple of them got similarly gobby with some of ours after the game and ended up having to have a lay down on the concrete, tut tut, silly boys.

A nice day out with good pals, a good cup tie against a solid side in a nice little ground. f*** me though, they need to sort out your transport away from the ground. 30K stadium with a train station to accommodate a few hundred.

Anyone got one of those ford cortinas?

Bloody hell, I didn't realise we live in the 1970's

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003

[MENTION=11666]London Pompous[/MENTION]'s long-lost brother?

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Really disappointed with how quiet the Gooners were. I was thinking that they would be really loud being that there was 4,000 of them. I'm in the WSU by the north stand but really couldn’t hear then Gooners at all.

abc

Jan 6, 2007

You started your post trying to sound like a mature adult but your true pathetic school ground mentality soon shows itself.

Yes there are some idiots in every crowd. None are welcome.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I watched the game in the Prince Albert and it had its fair share of Arsenal scum in there, typical Cally road/Islington pikeys. Also shocked how little police presence there was at around 8pm around the station, two sets of hooligans were throwing wheelie bins at each other a short walk down from the station and no intervention from the police whatsoever.

Has to be said though the Arsenal fans we came across on the train back were all very well natured and complimentary of our team and stadium.

Pwopa nawty.

As for the transport, shows you've never actually been to The Emirates.

D

Deleted member 22389

At the end of the day does not matter what club comes down, there is always going to be a very small proportion of idiots.
However to call someone a peado in front of their kid is just plain wrong. People should think before they open their mouth.

We are league higher, we have a new stadium, we are getting bigger away attendances so we are going to hear and see more idiots at the end of the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here