Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Good questions.
Post 1 mentions an Arsenal fan paying £395 for a ticket in a home stand, post #111 mentions websites with tickets for sale.
The club have come down hard on the misuse of tickets at away games, hopefully the same will now happen at the Amex.
Ticket touting is a criminal offence isn’t it ? I would imagine the club would just be turning over details to the police of anybody who has passed on their ticket in this way.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Good questions.
Post 1 mentions an Arsenal fan paying £395 for a ticket in a home stand, post #111 mentions websites with tickets for sale.
The club have come down hard on the misuse of tickets at away games, hopefully the same will now happen at the Amex.
At that sort of price point Is it more likely an Arse fan who has a ST at the Amex
Rather than a touted ticket for a one off game ?
That said it is lower than our cheapest ST I believe So who knows ?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Ticket touting is a criminal offence isn’t it ? I would imagine the club would just be turning over details to the police of anybody who has passed on their ticket in this way.
'Beginning to..'? I've had an irrational hatred for them ever since they ruined the excitement and enjoyment of our first Division One match in 1979!
Replying to Bodian not NB (I still can’t master this quote thingy, I accidentally quoted NB and couldn’t see how to delete it)

Anyway yes shakedown 1979, equally as memorable was that league cup match with the pissin hard rain and the just as ‘ard Arsenal Skinheads!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
At that sort of price point Is it more likely an Arse fan who has a ST at the Amex
Rather than a touted ticket for a one off game ?
That said it is lower than our cheapest ST I believe So who knows ?
The OP would probably have mentioned if it was an Arsenal fan that has a ST, the post read as if he hadn’t seen them before

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Maybe the club shouldn't be allowing STH to be buying 2 additional tickets, as was the case yesterday. The temptation will always be for the wise guys to sell them on as a nice little earner
Why is why reporting them is important so the club can clamp down on those that sell them on to away fans

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
Staying on topic!

Last night my darling of many years treated myself and our son to tickets in sun harvest lounge. Was a great place for pre game drinks and grub. However taking our seats it soon become very clear we were some of only a few Albion fans the rest(,behind and both sides) were gunners. All giving it when the goals went in, openly vaping and being dicks.
If this is norm for lounge tickets then some disclaimer should be present when booking. What should have been a good night turned into us having to listen to compliments on rob holdings hair!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Vast majority will have been A+ members who legitimately bought tickets………difficult to see how that can be stopped.

If you’re in the wrong end, keep your gob shut and don’t be a twat and no-one will take much notice. Get lairy and a slap followed by a swift tumble down the stairs and out of the ground is in order.

If any of those ejected have A+ memberships, hope they’ll be permanently cancelled, and if any of them were in the ground on ST Guest tickets then the ST buying them deserves some form of significant censure - for me it’s way worse than passing your away ticket to another loyal fan, so punishment should be at least as much.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why is why reporting them is important so the club can clamp down on those that sell them on to away fans
Can only work if the away fans in the home areas subsequently draw attention to themselves by acting like dickheads. Which seems to have been the case quite a lot ystrdy. F*ckit just text the seat number to the club snitchline and let nature take its course :wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can only work if the away fans in the home areas subsequently go on to act like dickheads. Which seems to have been the case quite a lot ystrdy. F*ckit just text the seat number to the club snitchline and let nature take its course
Exactly. If they’re not causing any bother just ignore it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If any of those ejected have A+ memberships, hope they’ll be permanently cancelled, and if any of them were in the ground on ST Guest tickets then the ST buying them deserves some form of significant censure - for me it’s way worse than passing your away ticket to another loyal fan, so punishment should be at least as much.
The punishment - for passing on - according to the club charter is a 5 match ban. For selling tickets - it’s considerably more. And they do eject fans (apparently 16 ejected yesterday) and impose lengthy bans etc.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Maybe the club shouldn't be allowing STH to be buying 2 additional tickets, as was the case yesterday. The temptation will always be for the wise guys to sell them on as a nice little earner
I’ve never bought or even been asked by anyone to buy additional tickets, I’m not sure how it works tbh. As a ST holder can I buy anyone a ticket or do they have to be a member or have purchase history?
I have often thought if someone buys an additional ticket for a friend they have to trust that friend 100% to behave at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here