Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal and Palace tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still 26 available people. I guess all restricted view.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
It is looking like it but as we are not sure how many people are in the next tier there is a chance that there may be a few left. By 10 o clock tomorrow it should become clear one way or t'other.
I managed to get a Chelsea away ticket so getting an arsenal ticket would of been a bonus/surprise if miss out hopefully can get a West Ham ticket next week

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thanks should be ok for tomorrow then thanks
Got my fingers crossed for you mate.

In general I think Europe has been good in allowing some of these more local games to go lower in the points. This month I've already done Everton and Ajax and will be doing Forest but that's battered my wallet and relationship with the family enough that we're not doing any aways in December. Me and the boy are now T1 most of the time so that's freed up a couple of tickets for others.

Last edited:

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Got my fingers crossed for you mate.

In general I think Europe has been good in allowing some of these more local games to go lower in the points. This month I've already done Everton and Ajax and will be doing Forest but that's battered my wallet and relationship with the family enough that we're not doing any aways in December. My and the boy are now T1 most of the time so that's freed up a couple of tickets for others.
As I say I got Chelsea so Arsenal (want to take my youngest to her 1st away game) will be bonus.Had to miss forest away for same reason did Everton so if I went to forest I wouldn’t have a mrs

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As I say I got Chelsea so Arsenal (want to take my youngest to her 1st away game) will be bonus.Had to miss forest away for same reason did Everton so if I went to forest I wouldn’t have a mrs
Ha ha, yeah I expect I will have to spend what I have 'saved' not going away in December on a very decent Xmas present for 'er indoors!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here