[Albion] Arsenal and Palace tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Palarse.jpg

Arse.jpg

Bozza addition:

If you are driving to either game, check out parking options with our partner JustPark via the following links:

Arsenal Parking

Crystal Palace Parking

Last edited by a moderator:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Presumably only 2500 ish again at Palarse looking at those points requirements?

Huge gap from T1 to T2. Good luck on the bundle on day 2.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
10 points for Palace... :thumbsup:
Not sure about the thumbs up. I mean, it’s a ball ache game in a shithole but no one goes there for the points do they? It’s just giving our super fans an opportunity to increase the points gap. It’s not like travel is difficult either,

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's never that popular, there will be a good number left for tier 2 with it on TV
Think this is correct - don’t think it even sold out at T2 last time. I know a few T1s that can’t be arsed with the whole ballache of it, and being so close to Christmas might also have an impact.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Think this is correct - don’t think it even sold out at T2 last time. I know a few T1s that can’t be arsed with the whole ballache of it, and being so close to Christmas might also have an impact.
Definitely this. As a T1, I confirm that 8pm Thursday at Selhurst a week before Christmas holds no appeal at all. So fill your boots T2

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
10 points for a Thursday night in Croydon
5 points for a Thursday night in Athens
Someone make that make sense
It’s not about money - it’s actually costing me almost as much to go to flipping Nottingham by train as it is to fly to Greece, which is a whole different subject, but the 3 days off work should count for something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here