[Albion] Arsenal and Palace tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
1700044270979.png

I bought Arsenal tickets. Got an email - but site says payment is still being processed.

Now, when I go to tickets section to buy Palace, I get...

"Oops! a general exception has occured, please refer to the system administrator for further details..."

*sigh*

Edit: All gone. Annoying!
I got the payment still being processed thing for Palace too, so rang up - they say they are looking into why this is happening but if you got the email you were fine

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I got the payment still being processed thing for Palace too, so rang up - they say they are looking into why this is happening but if you got the email you were fine
Yeah, just check your emails

650 Arsenal left so probs around 550 taken today - so outside chance it may make Friday

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I have been to all League games home and away so far this season but won't be going to Palace as it has stopped being a football match and become a military operation. Also haven't done the European games as they are mid week and have to work so there are opportunities for fans to make up ground on Tier 1 fans.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As in people in tier 1 could hold the tickets?
Yep. Not very good.

And I still maintain it does not make any sense why Palace is 10 points and Arsenal 5. If based on demand, it is clear Palace is more popular. Should be the same, both 5 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports