[Albion] Arsenal and Palace tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I was refreshing the screen from 08:59 onwards. Never got the green Buy button. Just grey Buy that turned into grey Sold Out. Both now reverted to grey Buy. Can't access despite points making me eligible this morning.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No - It went at Tier 2 - I missed out that time too.
Managed to pick up one a couple of days before the game.
Oh. I was waiting for a STH to be able to buy on Friday before getting mine. Never mind, no kettling for me on a wet December evening then.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I was refreshing the screen from 08:59 onwards. Never got the green Buy button. Just grey Buy that turned into grey Sold Out. Both now reverted to grey Buy. Can't access despite points making me eligible this morning.
Keep refreshing. Some will come back on shortly. Don't give up.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Ticket window for tier 2 opened at 8.59

I’ve got my ticket.

However I still argue that this system is not ideal. It’s essentially a closed shop. Tier 1 should not be set at ~100% of available tickets then relying on some in that bracket not buying for anyone else to have a sniff. About 85% had sold before tier 2 opened, given the number of tier 1 just posting on here who stated they weren’t going this makes me think that the tier 1 bar must be over 90% which I believe is wrong. It also slightly surprises me as that’s not how Barber ran England Fans, there ‘tier 1’ was set at 70%, then it was open to lower tiers and 10% was an open ballot, and they were transparent on the tiering, they published the numbers in each tier.

The potential to get into debt by chasing points should also be on the clubs agenda. Example - if you’re borderline tier 1/2 there is the potential to overstretch yourself financially to stay there, knowing that if you don’t then matches like Luton, Brentford and god forbid a EL knockout at a 20k ground would then be out of your reach. Luckily I’m ‘mid-table’ tier 2 so don’t have to worry about that!
The other temptation is to risk buy and share to keep the points, I know at least one person still doing this despite all who know him warning him every time, that’ll end in tears…

I used the best available trick and managed to get Palace tickets. Thanks to everyone who mentioned it.
I meant to do that but panicked and selected. Still pinching myself that worked

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Keep refreshing. Some will come back on shortly. Don't give up.
It keeps reverting to Buy but always in grey. I have 275 points so well within the eligible category. It's just not letting me past the first screen. Oh well. Will try in a while, just in case.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
looks like there are a few of us trying to get the ambulant disabled tickets .

7 tickets in R keep popping up and disappearing

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I got both. But very surprised about palace. I'm sure that usually sells slowly. It's also right next to Xmas. There must be more being released.

And a ticket for Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports