[Albion] Arsenal and Palace tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Very bizarre decision to give 10 points for Palace and 5 for Arsenal. Surely all London games should be 5 points regardless? Palace should always be 5 points.
What is more bizarre is that Villa away - lunchtime kick-off, televised game, during a train strike with car/coach the only travel option - was also 10 points. If Palace is 10, that surely should have been 15.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
What is more bizarre is that Villa away - lunchtime kick-off, televised game, during a train strike with car/coach the only travel option - was also 10 points. If Palace is 10, that surely should have been 15.
100% agree with this (and not just because i went!) some of the decisions the club make with regard to points , block releases and allocations are somewhat bizarre/random.
I still have not forgotten or forgiven the Norwich fiasco, sad git that i am.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
100% agree with this (and not just because i went!) some of the decisions the club make with regard to points , block releases and allocations are somewhat bizarre/random.
I still have not forgotten or forgiven the Norwich fiasco, sad git that i am.
Made worse by the result an' all!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Think it's about time I did a Selhurst away day, assuming I can bag a ticket (have to wait for MyAlbion+ window).

What do the police normally do with us at the end? I'm assuming they hold us all back and frogmarch us to a destination not of our choosing? I was planning just walking back to East Croydon for the train but it might make getting home more complicated if the rozzers won't let me.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Most bizarre for points this season so far is ;
Man Utd away 10pts
Man City away 15pts

How do you figure that one out ?
United Away - decent chance of three points and a great day out.
City Away - possible tonking and disappointment.

Points difference reflects those risks 😊

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Every Palace ticket i added to my basket was unavailable before i could hit buy.

So frustrating

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Does it really matter though? It's the same for us all and it should be about supporting the team rather than collecting points anyway. I can understand being restricted to either palace OR arsenal and the points available then having some influence on your decision but its surely secondary to a whole load of other considerations.

Really is luck of the draw, I messed up the Ajax scramble but got lucky here

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Surprised if Palace has really sold out. Assumed they would go to Friday. I wonder if they will release more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports