[Albion] Arsenal and Palace tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very bizarre decision to give 10 points for Palace and 5 for Arsenal. Surely all London games should be 5 points regardless? Palace should always be 5 points.
Simple demand isn’t it ? Arsenal on a Sunday afternoon will sell much easier than a dingy night in shitsville in a crap stadium where half the seats can only see a % of the pitch. Sure the club base it on a mix of historic and predicted demand.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Simple demand isn’t it ? Arsenal on a Sunday afternoon will sell much easier than a dingy night in shitsville in a crap stadium where half the seats can only see a % of the pitch. Sure the club base it on a mix of historic and predicted demand.
Yeah, Arsenal will sell out almost immediately, whereas there'll be plenty thinking of giving Palace a miss for a number of reasons.

Loyalty points system is all about perceived demand and makes a lot of sense if you think of it in those terms.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
A lot of people have given up on Palace away as it is a truly shit experience. Crap ground, police kettling etc.
Well you say that and me being one of them i truly thought that was the case but the sales so far today are better than the Arsenal match even allowing for the smaller allocation.
Currently just over 500 left compared with 1400 for Arsenal. The only thing i do not know because i did not look until recently is whether there are still some seats in the last block being held back for a possible segregation zone. If that is the case then maybe another couple of hundred will become available as the rest sell out.
One thing it was nice to see was all blocks being open for both matches from the get go unlike the Chelsea slow release fiasco.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well you say that and me being one of them i truly thought that was the case but the sales so far today are better than the Arsenal match even allowing for the smaller allocation.
Currently just over 500 left compared with 1400 for Arsenal. The only thing i do not know because i did not look until recently is whether there are still some seats in the last block being held back for a possible segregation zone. If that is the case then maybe another couple of hundred will become available as the rest sell out.
One thing it was nice to see was all blocks being open for both matches from the get go unlike the Chelsea slow release fiasco.
The Arsenal allocation was (probably) bigger than the Palace allocation.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Having first been to Palace in 76/77 it does finally feel like I've been there and got the T-Shirt (Knockeart on the front; Maupay on the back).

The Arfur is such a horrible deathtrap I can't believe it gets it's safety certificate renewed. That, the kettling, Thursday night at 8 before Xmas and live on the telly all add up to me happily letting someone younger have my spot. Shout loud!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
(
I can think of 10 reasons why that is the case……
I expect if we weren’t in Europe and this wasn’t 10 points then those sales would look a bit different.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Ajax was probably one of the most sought-after and accessible away games we could possibly have had and only our second away game after the first was made to sound a bit dodgy - easy travel, iconic team/ground, great city etc - so there was ‘peak demand’ (at least for now). 15-point northern away games are always easy to get tickets for for anyone needing to boost their balance.
If you think Ajax was sought after imagine what it'll be like if we progress deeper into the competition. Irregardless of location there'll almost certainly be higher demand for knockout games. I'm going to Forrest so that's 15 points but after that there's no more 15 pointers until the end of Feb. It's all London game until then, which I'll go to, but so will most of the tier 1 members meaning I can't gain much ground. Which means I'll probably miss out on any early knockout games unfortunately. It's my fault though.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
509 left for Palace

1368 left for Arsenal.

So probably the sameish amount sold for each game so far.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If you are driving to either game, please consider our parking partner JustPark via the following links:

Arsenal Parking
Crystal Palace Parking

Spaces within 15 minutes walking distance of The Emirates on 17th December are available from £11 for four hours, with spaces in the vicinity of Selhurst Park available for as little as £6 on the evening we visit Crystal Palace.
I use Just park most away games will now always use your links.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yeah, Arsenal will sell out almost immediately, whereas there'll be plenty thinking of giving Palace a miss for a number of reasons.

Loyalty points system is all about perceived demand and makes a lot of sense if you think of it in those terms.
I guess that's true, although not sure Arsenal will sell quicker. I guess we all look at it from our own perspective and for me the Palace away game is the one true I can't miss fixture but I appreciate others won't feel the same given the Thursday night before Christmas point. Will still expect Arsenal to sell slower though. I';m not saying Palace should be less than Arsenal, seems like 5 points for both would be about right.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I guess that's true, although not sure Arsenal will sell quicker. I guess we all look at it from our own perspective and for me the Palace away game is the one true I can't miss fixture but I appreciate others won't feel the same given the Thursday night before Christmas point. Will still expect Arsenal to sell slower though. I';m not saying Palace should be less than Arsenal, seems like 5 points for both would be about right.
Do you think arsenal will make Friday am ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
509 left for Palace

1368 left for Arsenal.

So probably the sameish amount sold for each game so far.

Is it still similar amounts left now please?

bhafc_smithy

Jul 18, 2023
I was looking and wondering wether the Arsenal away match will get down to all sth?
I haven’t been to many away matches so not really sure

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I was looking and wondering wether the Arsenal away match will get down to all sth?
I haven’t been to many away matches so not really sure
At this stage it is i think unsure if it will get that far or not. My advice would be to keep watching this thread as it is usual on these away ticket threads for people to post the quantity left at fairly regular intervals so fans waiting for lower tiers can get a handle on the situation.
There are currently 1260 left spread over all four blocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports