Living In a Box
Everyone refreshing ?

Which first Scum or Gooners ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very bizarre decision to give 10 points for Palace and 5 for Arsenal. Surely all London games should be 5 points regardless? Palace should always be 5 points.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've got this error message buying the Arsenal tickets. Yet I've received the confirmation email. I assume this means it has gone through?

"

Warning!​

Payment is still being processed. You are advised to return to the payment website and either complete or cancel the payment. OR you can cancel the entire transaction, however in this case there is some risk that the payment will still be processed."

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I've got this error message buying the Arsenal tickets. Yet I've received the confirmation email. I assume this means it has gone through?

"

Warning!​

Payment is still being processed. You are advised to return to the payment website and either complete or cancel the payment. OR you can cancel the entire transaction, however in this case there is some risk that the payment will still be processed."
Exactly the same here but got the email so am assuming all is fine.
Nice of them to block out certain rows at Palace and Arsenal that we were aiming for.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nice of them to block out certain rows at Palace and Arsenal that we were aiming for.
Problem is I can't buy for Palace as these are still showing in basket. odd.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Website says Arsenal tickets for 238+ is from 9am tomorrow. However, just got email from club which says 238+ is from 2pm tomorrow. Which is it?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Yes that it odd. Can you delete one from your basket and see if it can be prepurchased so that you can see if it is still available. If not, then that probably means you have bought them already and you can delete the others. Hope that makes sense.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I had the same thing and opened a new window to find they were in my basket still so cancelled first window and went to pay in the second window only when i opened the basket to find the same message. Was just about to ring the club when the payment processed page with ref no of sale popped up so all good.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Anyone have an inkling as to whether or not there will still be some Palace left on Friday?

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Same here

"

Warning!​

i had the same situation

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Not sure about the thumbs up. I mean, it’s a ball ache game in a shithole but no one goes there for the points do they? It’s just giving our super fans an opportunity to increase the points gap. It’s not like travel is difficult either,
I'm not complaining. That 200 people TSC Backa Topola Away end isn't going to fill itself up.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Website says Arsenal tickets for 238+ is from 9am tomorrow. However, just got email from club which says 238+ is from 2pm tomorrow. Which is it?
I would go with 9am, as looks like club have corrected detail on tickets page from yesterday.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Ooh, they've changed it!

Yesterday website was showing 2pm Wednesday for Tier 2 for both games.
Both are now showing as 9am Wednesday.

I was going to login at 9 anyway just to make sure.

Nicks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-14-09-55-45-97_50e47839d5b3b4cadfc5a5fcd0985b7d.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-14-09-55-45-97_50e47839d5b3b4cadfc5a5fcd0985b7d.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 91

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I had the same thing and opened a new window to find they were in my basket still so cancelled first window and went to pay in the second window only when i opened the basket to find the same message. Was just about to ring the club when the payment processed page with ref no of sale popped up so all good.
Thanks all sorted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here