[Albion] Arsenal 7000 allocation Carabao Cup 3rd round

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nearly 1,000 of the lower blocks still left, with one more block to open. Suspect Upper Tier won't be available for a little while yet.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Nearly 1,000 of the lower blocks still left, with one more block to open. Suspect Upper Tier won't be available for a little while yet.

Being really pedantic and annoying it is actually much closer to 900 than 1000 . I think that last block in the lower tier will be about 800 so if they do indeed have to sell nearly all of those as well i have to agree with you about the upper tier .
When and if the upper tier does open i wonder if it will be opened block by block or will the gooners insist on all or nothing ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Being really pedantic and annoying it is actually much closer to 900 than 1000 . I think that last block in the lower tier will be about 800 so if they do indeed have to sell nearly all of those as well i have to agree with you about the upper tier .
When and if the upper tier does open i wonder if it will be opened block by block or will the gooners insist on all or nothing ?

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] s post earlier said block by block, at Arsenal's request

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
What's your thoughts on the chances of lower tier tickets being available when STH + guests go on sale next Wednesday

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
What's your thoughts on the chances of lower tier tickets being available when STH + guests go on sale next Wednesday

I alluded to this in a couple of my previous posts . I was hoping the club would be able to have some of the two tiers available at the same time to give people a real choice especially as they are saying quite clearly and forcefully that standing will NOT be allowed in the upper tier . I would imagine that unless this happens we may well have a scenario when people who would rather sit and are waiting for the top tier to open suddenly rush to buy as the bottom tier sells out thus causing the club to open the top tier just in time for those hoping to stand with friends being forced to buy in the top tier !
So to answer your question i think it entirely depends on how the club view this and what action they take . Fingers crossed that they open at least one block in the upper tier as they open the last block in the bottom .

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I suspect there'll be a lot of MyAlbion+ members who (like me) are waiting for 30th Sep so we can take kids/friends. Slightly concerned that the club might decide there's not enough demand to open more blocks before it gets to that point (I'm still annoyed about Spurs tickets).

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
They aren't exactly flying out with about 800 left in the open 3 blocks plus another block to be opened up in the lower. My guess is that people are waiting.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
The final block in the lower tier has been released. Nothing in the upper tier yet

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Just an update for those interested. When the top tier block 116 opened today the first 3 rows were unavailable this was because the club released a corresponding number of the block of seats that they were holding in the lower tier for comps sponsors etc. I have been watching the sales since and perhaps unsurprisingly the cheaper lower tier tickets have sold in much larger numbers than the upper tier leading me to believe that when the guest sales start on wednesday there will be very few, if indeed any, lower block left.

Current numbers available 250 lower tier 480 upper tier with a lot of blocks still to open if demand warrants it

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Fans choosing to buy at the TOP of the top tier are bonkers. It's a long way up, above the corporate boxes and middle tier.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
In the bottom tier obviously not , in the top tier i sincerely hope so .

It won’t, away fans in the upper tiers stand up all the time at Goodison, Molineux, St James Park, Villa Park, Stamford Bridge, London Stadium to name a handful, this will be no different

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I love these guess the away attendance cup ties and taking everything into account including a chance of a light shower I think it will be 4631 ish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports