Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal 7000 allocation Carabao Cup 3rd round

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
It does read like that but i do not think they will wait till the bottom tier is almost completely sold otherwise what would be the point of stressing the fact that the upper tier will be seating only if you are not going to offer a choice?
Surely the club do not want the situation where some people who would rather stand are forced to buy in the top tier because the bottom tier was full and some of those in the bottom who would rather sit down bought their tickets fearing the top tier would not open.

Don't forget the ticket mess that was Tottenham away in the cup last season!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Albion have received an allocation of 7000 tickets on a sale or return basis for their Carabao Cup third round match.

Roberto De Zerbi’s team take on the Gunners at the Emirates on Wednesday 9 November, kick-off 7.45pm.

Tickets will be sold in the lower tier first (3000 seats) and then the upper tier (4000 seats). Supporters purchasing tickets in the upper tier are advised for safety reasons that this area is strictly no standing.

One ticket can be purchased per fan number unless otherwise stated. Please note that it will not be possible to relocate supporters to sit with guests who purchase in later purchase windows.

On sale dates:

STHs with 220+ points: Thu 22 Sep

All STHs: Fri 23 Sep

MyAlbion+ Members: Mon 26 Sep

STHs (up to 4 guests): Wed 28 Sep

MEM (up to 2 guests): Fri 30 Sep

Points allocated for this fixture: 10

Pricing:

Lower tier

Adult: £10

Young Adult (U22): £7.50

Concession (U18, Disabled, O65): £5

Upper Tier

Adult: £20

Young Adult (U22): £15

Concession (U18, Disabled, O65): £10

Booking fees of £1.50 apply over the phone and £1 online.

Seagull Travel will be running coaches to this fixture with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

What's MEM?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, forgot about this. I've had a response, below:

The allocation is on sale or return so we need to respect a selling order.

We have been instructed to sell lower first and then move to upper. We also want to give STHs the best chance of the £10 seats. If sales start going quick we will open blocks in the upper quickly but again we have to go block by block.​

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

We have been instructed to sell lower first and then move to upper. We also want to give STHs the best chance of the £10 seats. If sales start going quick we will open blocks in the upper quickly but again we have to go block by block.​

Many thanks Bozza, will be very interesting to see how this goes.

With about 400 tickets left for Man City after they did open the top tier and still about 900 for Wolves ( with 2 blocks yet to open ) and this being a midweek carabao cup game i wonder if the demand will be as much as i was expecting it to be.
Time alone will tell . Oh i love some ticketing suspense me !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is it me or is it not set up yet on club website ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Many thanks Bozza, will be very interesting to see how this goes.

With about 400 tickets left for Man City after they did open the top tier and still about 900 for Wolves ( with 2 blocks yet to open ) and this being a midweek carabao cup game i wonder if the demand will be as much as i was expecting it to be.
Time alone will tell . Oh i love some ticketing suspense me !

Hopefully the trains to London are a bit more predictable than the West Coast Mainline. (Which is what I’m assuming is causing the slow uptake of City and Wolves.)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Even with the cheap prices I'm having to wait until payday next week, it's a five weeker this month, terrible timing! Hopefully the lower tier sales will be brisk opening up the rest of the allocation

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Thanks Bozza, albeit not entirely clear from that whether another Spurs away last season could ensue! My guess is Arsenal need a guaranteed number of sales in upper tier to open it, and just like Spurs, if our club doesn't have the confidence it will sell them, we might only take lower tier?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Hopefully the trains to London are a bit more predictable than the West Coast Mainline. (Which is what I’m assuming is causing the slow uptake of City and Wolves.)

Not been to the Emerates before. Like to go. Is train the best way to get there from Shoreham?

Leaving Emerates at 9:45pm looks like an 11:30pm arrival back.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Two £10 booked no probs. Three lower sections on offer at the moment.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 10.19.44.png

Whooooops. Site is knackered for me. Tried to log in to the ticket site and now I'm getting asked for a password. Now returning a 500 error.

Perhaps there is a fair bit of demand??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here