Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Arry and Megs at it again.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Many variations of, and including, 'realsussex.com' are available.

Grab one of those and setup a redirect to 'sussex.co.uk'.

Job done and you can move on to worrying about something else :thumbsup:
What would be the point in that? It would merely deprive people the opportunity to moan about something that makes fack all difference to their lives!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
What would be the point in that? It would merely deprive people the opportunity to moan about something that makes fack all difference to their lives!
I suppose one could just populate the page with a slideshow of Harry and Meghan. If one were so inclined.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think the OP has got a lot of unwarranted grief.

Taking sussex.com as their website is the height of arrogance. They are rebranding and have taken the county name, yet there is ZERO on their website about the county from which they take their title, and they've done ZERO to promote this place.

This is the very worst side of royal entitlement. Sussex is ours, it's not theirs.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think the OP has got a lot of unwarranted grief.

Taking sussex.com as their website is the height of arrogance. They are rebranding and have taken the county name, yet there is ZERO on their website about the county from which they take their title, and they've done ZERO to promote this place.

This is the very worst side of royal entitlement. Sussex is ours, it's not theirs.
NOT A MENTION OF THE FINE CITY OF YORK – ANYWHERE!

:lolol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Of all the things to get wound up by when it comes to the inherited privileges of a bunch of rich people.
It's the principle! :lolol:

"There'll always be a Sussex,
And Sussex will be free,
If Sussex means as much to you,
As Sussex means to me!"

Or ....

"God gives all men all earth to love,
But since man’s heart is small,
Ordains for each one spot shall prove
Beloved over all.
Each to his choice, and I rejoice
The lot has fallen to me
In a fair ground—in a fair ground—
Yea, Sussex by the sea!"

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
And the ginger whinger now loses yet another court case.

This time he was claiming his security should be beefed back up (at taxpayer expense of course) despite him giving the finger to the rest of the royal family and deciding he would rather sit on his arse in America rather than do any work.

Oh dear what a shame. He seems to have a real talent for making a tit of himself.

The people who instinctively get mad at everything they do are really hanging a sign above themselves telling us who and what they are. Wouldn't be me!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For all his failings his book deal most definitely isn't one of them.

He got a £20m advance and is already getting royalties (sorry I can't get round that) above and beyond.
That's before it's even been released in paperback.

Sure the Netflix and Spotify deals were less profitable!!!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
First item to be sold on the Duchess of Sussex's hugely exciting new exclusive shop Riviera Orchard has been revealed and it's......................

STRAWBERRY JAM

:O

Expected to retail at $14 for a jar, so approximately £10.95. More than double Buckingham Palace Strawberry Preserve (£3.95 per jar).

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Strawberry jam...I once spent a large part of a summer picking strawberries in Tiptree, Essex, for Wilkin & Sons jam. Midget gem variety which I think goes into their poshest jam maybe. A lot of fun, myself and my girlfriend the only non-retired people there and a real sense of camaraderie and holiday camp around the work. Seems weirdly idyllic looking back - long summer days in quiet, rural fields, good and interesting people working all around. I know it was actually hard work, tough on the joints and spine bending over all day, but one of the few summer jobs I look back on fondly!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Seriously?

What gives them the right to use our name to help them make filthy ill-earned dollars?

The whole system is so antiquated. They live in California, have no connections with Sussex and have never done anything for Sussex.

PBOBE should sue.
I know.

When they next go on a free jolly to Bransons private island, I can already hear "good old Sussex by the sea" as they walk out to the beach with their towels.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm looking forward to treating Mrs MBH to a pot to accompany our summer garden afternoon teas. My scone will taste infinitely better knowing that it's slathered in SUSSEX jam.
You will need to join the already long waiting list

Or possibly email the Office of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here