Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

We want herd! We want herd! We want herd!

Drink is now poured herd and we're all sitting comfortably for more exciting stories of you and your crew tearing up towns and football fans up and down the country.

Start with towns up north, Newcastle! Yes Newcastle, tell the one how you chased all those northern melts into the Tyne.:cheers:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Why is it soooo easy I think I might have to go to big club called Crystal Palace they might post a bigger challenge ( no pun intended) and will probably have bigger fish to catch

imagesCAD1EY1A.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We want herd! We want herd! We want herd!

Drink is now poured herd and we're all sitting comfortably for more exciting stories of you and your crew tearing up internet forums up and down the country.

Start with towns up north, Newcastle! Yes Newcastle, tell the one how you chased all those northern melts into the Tyne.:cheers:

edited for accuracy. Leave the other stuff for the ICF Head Hunters etal you know proper firms with reputations......and books.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
edited for accuracy. Leave the other stuff for the ICF Head Hunters etal you know proper firms with reputations......and books.

How dare you! Herd is a genuine hard as f*** Gooner, have you not been reading his posts?

Wait till he tells you the one where him and his crew were away at the Villa and all these brummy tossers fronted him in the chip shop and he..................well I don't want to ruin the story, I'll let the man himself do it.

Tell them herd, tell them what you and your crew did to those brummy wankers. :cheers:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How dare you! Herd is a genuine hard as f*** Gooner, have you not been reading his posts?

Wait till he tells you the one where him and his crew were away at the Villa and all these brummy tossers fronted him in the chip shop and he..................well I don't want to ruin the story, I'll let the man himself do it.

Tell them herd, tell them what you and your crew did to those brummy wankers. :cheers:

No he's shit it! We've ran him off the forum lads!

We need a proper firm for our internet rumbles..........anyone got Cass Pennants number?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No he's shit it! We've ran him off the forum lads!

We need a proper firm for our internet rumbles..........anyone got Cass Pennants number?

It cant be true, please herd, say it isn't so...........

NNNNNnnnnnnnooooooooooo!!:tantrum:

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Brightons home end at the Goldstone ground overtaken by the non existent firm lol the invisible army lol. Oh dear it couldn't of happened could it ? Maybe if someone is older than the average age of smelly fish and bladdered ( 4) and around 44/50 they can look up what happened when a certain clubs fans from London invaded the home end at Brighton and the riot police were called in to control them.
Oh no I've asked something that they won't be able to validate as they are too you young

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brightons home end at the Goldstone ground overtaken by the non existent firm lol the invisible army lol. Oh dear it couldn't of happened could it ? Maybe if someone is older than the average age of smelly fish and bladdered ( 4) and around 44/50 they can look up what happened when a certain clubs fans from London invaded the home end at Brighton and the riot police were called in to control them.
Oh no I've asked something that they won't be able to validate as they are too you young

:bowdown: You're so hard. Wish I was you.

Tell more stories, they're great!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Oy!! you spelt my name wrong you f***ing prick.

You can go tongue f*** your mothers ring pipe you pikey wanker. You've lost all respect from me now.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

When was this back in the 80s :yawn:

Like anyone gives a :shit:

Feck sake even Palace had a firm in the 80s :ffsparr:

Some of us have moved on maybe got married (not just to any old scouser either) had kids, and grown up :bigwave:

my advise to you Mr Herd is..... :tumble:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports